I forgot my password

Latest topics
Looking for a friend IRL; LA/OC

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 am by crypticcalico

Hello!

I am hoping to find a friend in the LA/OC area that I can meet up with in person. I live in Long Beach, California and I am willing to drive a bit to meet. The only person that I've told about this is my doctor(s) and someone who couldn't wrap their brain around it. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone else who understands.

Comments: 1

Constant pain, I want to die.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:29 am by Meggiemay

I posted on here a few years ago but my symptoms went away with the inflammation. I didn't get so lucky this time.

For over three months, i've had terrible rawness, burning, soreness in the urethral/vestibule area and pressure/hypersensitivity in the clitoral area. I've also had some lower abdominal pressure and burning on my butt. I can barely walk! My gyno hasn't been much help. I'm on …

Comments: 20

Owner of vulvodyniSuppoet.com

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 pm by LaurenVV

Hi, I started vulvodyniasupport.com at the age of 28.
I was a leader when there was no help, no forums etc.

As I went on my path, I found acupuncture, herbs and time helped me recover.
Most never do.

I met a wonderful woman named Hanna. She was a patient and became a support leader. She lived in FLoroda.

I have moved on from the support world and found a career that allowed
Me to bring my …

Comments: 0

anyone from southern california in here?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm by Melissa777

Hi Im just wondering if anyone here is from so cal- USA
I am in san diego- but from LA!!!

Comments: 6

Anyone else try Cold Laser therapy/ Low Level Laser Therapy for their vestibulodynia?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:01 am by Tired89

Hello everyone. It's been quite a long time since I've posted. I've been extremely depressed and bottling it all up. I've been seeing a pelvic floor therapist (it's only been 4 visits) for my provoked vestibulodynia and the only reason she can get inside of me to do myofascial release and to use the dilators is because I use BLT (benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine) ointment on my vestibule prior …

Comments: 2

Clitoris Issues

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm by January

I am going crazyyy trying to figure out what's wrong. Please does anyone else have an issue similar to mine? I'm only 22. So, basically when my clit is lightly rubbed, there is no feeling. However, when rubbed vigorously and directly, the burning and tingling sensations shoot down my legs and feet as if coming to the end of an orgasm but with no good feeling leading up. It's so strange. What …

Comments: 1

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:37 pm by Lisa1627

Hi ladies. I am new to the forum. I have had what I think is vulvodynia caused from hsv 2. So not only do I have the burning vag but the constant feeling of being contagious. I can honestly say that I hate my life and myself right now. There are days when I think I would rather be dead. I tried the amitryptline and it helped but if it's only making my brain think I don't have pain then it's …

Comments: 12

Post Full Vestibulectomy - 5 Years Later - Please Read

Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 pm by jen007

Hi All,

It's been awhile since I've written a new topic on the forum. Wondering if any of the same ladies are still here. I've come back to update you all on my post vestibulectomy results. I can't remember if I've done an update on my current state, so forgive me if this is repeated information... I can't remember how to view my old posts! Anyway, let me get on with my update.

For 4 years post …

Comments: 3

Recovered from Vulvodynia

Thu May 04, 2017 9:42 pm by chancesunny

Hey everyone,

Im a new member on this forum and wanted to share my story so I can help anyone who is feeling helpless. Maybe what worked for me can work for you. I'll try to make this short so you can go get better!

I had vulvodynia for about 3-4 years. In the beginning, it started with pain that I thought was just a yeast infection and then I thought it was a urinary tract infection or …

Comments: 2

New, Frustrated, Looking For Support :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New, Frustrated, Looking For Support :-)

Post  carby148 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 am

Hello!

Sitting here, knowing I have just registered to a vulvodynia support forum, is almost bringing me to tears. Maybe over the frustration of what I've been going through, but also maybe because I'll finally be able to talk about this with people who understand.

I feel like my husband doesn't really grasp how this has been affecting me, I have no close women friends, my mother has long since passed away, and I've felt so alone dealing with this.

I suppose I will save my "story" for the story board, but I just want to say thank you for creating this site, because I deeply needed it.
carby148

View user profile

Back to top Go down

your not alone

Post  lavrose on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 pm

I know sweety. Im going thru the same thing. My Husband has a hard time understanding aswell, and I think he just thinks Im crazy, and he is completely grossed out and disgusted by the oils thing ( I use essential oils in myself), its awful.

The experience of having this condition is the most painful thing imaginable for a women. There were times when I literally cursed God, and HATED, and cursed being a women, it seemed my sex life and my ability to have a normal, loving relationship with another human being had been taken from me forever.
I hated being a women.
Ive been thru so much with this, I completely understand. You are not alone.
lavrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

since 2003, I am in the boat with you all

Post  chilijackie@aol.com on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 pm

My search for a Doctor began in 2003, after a herpes outbreak had healed, I was left with
sand paper rubbing just from walking. Nothing was there to see, only the pain.
I had seen many Doctors back then, no one knew. I live in south FL. Went to university of Miami. One doctor in south FL new what it was. It was a guessing game to what meds may work, I had a pharmacy it seemed at home of everthing that did not work.
I started wearing boy short underware back them, before they were the fashion. I felt like a freak. I gave up with trying all the meds. After two years it got better. Have never worn a thong since 2003. In 2010 NYE. I got another herpes attack. After is healed
pain was unbeliable. Red inflamed. Spent alot of time in cool bath tub. After much
research and doc after doc, I found Doc Trabin in WPB. He speaclized in V.
I started on Lyrica, liodincane patches cut into small pices, soma to reduce spamses.
Shots of I do not even know what was in them. But they hurt going in. Never helped.
The Lyrica does help, with soma. However, yesterday I saw him again for refills on meds.
Now he says since pain is still there. have not worn jeans in three years. Sitting for more than 2 hours is not an option, nor walking for more than 2 hours. This has changed my life. I want it back. He now wants to do surgery since nothing has taken the pain away. He says after three years, would I want to pain free. If any one has surgery on outside of opening please tell me. I do not know what to do. Thank you

chilijackie@aol.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New, Frustrated, Looking For Support :-)

Post  Alana3 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Dr T did my surgery and im a success! He knows what he's doing trust me where do u live here

Alana3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Doctor Jay Trabin

Post  chilijackie@aol.com on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

I live in Coral Springs FL. Doc Trabin is WPB. Is this your Doc. I have been seeing him for 2 years now, before I was seeing Tara Soloman. Who got so mean, I would not go back to her. My pharmisit told me about Doctor Trabin.
Thank you

chilijackie@aol.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alana3 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah he's my doctor he did my surgery it went fine I can meet up with you sometime if you want to discuss I live in Boynton but work in boca let me know

Alana3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Speak to you

Post  chilijackie@aol.com on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm

If this is the same doctor, would you mind speaking with me over the phone.
My # is 954-720-2855 home 954-857-3111 cell. If you do not want to I understand.

chilijackie@aol.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alana3 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:01 pm

No problem can I text you now im at a meeting otherwise id call

Alana3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonelyone48 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Hello ladies, I'm new to the forum. What's this surgery you all are talking about? I've had Vulvodynia since 2005 and I get recurrent BV as well. This pain is getting worse and the meds and ointment aren't really helping. I cannot even work anymore because of this pain! My 25 year old son takes care of me. I feel like such a burden. Will this surgery fix it so I'll have no more pain and be able to work, date, and possibly get married again?

lonelyone48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top