» china pain sucks
Today at 11:32 am by coloradolady

» Hope some of you can help me
Today at 8:14 am by martinifaerie

» relationships/suicidal
Today at 4:45 am by sadone

» Severe pain after sitting??
Yesterday at 11:57 pm by Karen8

» interesting link on how we may be suffering from a low grade, undetectable yeast infection
Sat May 02, 2015 7:33 am by BBloggs1

» New and lost
Sat May 02, 2015 12:13 am by Barbie2

» Topamax/ East Bay Ca
Sat May 02, 2015 12:07 am by Barbie2

» Check out Edmuaid
Fri May 01, 2015 12:37 am by MensRea

» V recovery
Fri May 01, 2015 12:30 am by dac

Hope some of you can help me

Mon May 04, 2015 7:13 am by martinifaerie

Hi everyone, I am so glad i have found this site and have read through a few of the topics, I'm so happy we all have people we can talk to about this. I try and talk to my friends but they don't really understand and it can get a bit awkward. Here is my story...
I am 27 and have been with my current partner for 3 and a half years. Around a year into our relationship I started experiencing severe …

Comments: 2

New and lost

Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:15 am by Redhead23

Hey ladies.

I'm at a stage in my life where my vulva pain has completely taken over. I'm depressed and even suicidal and after crying a ton today, decided to look for support.

I'm from the UK, I'm 31 and I've suffered with pain, burning and stinging of the vulva, clitoris and vestibule for 12years after a yeast infection and a bladder infection.

I've struggled over the last decade trying to …

Comments: 5

Clitoris Issues

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 am by January

I am going crazyyy trying to figure out what's wrong. Please does anyone else have an issue similar to mine? I'm only 22. So, basically when my clit is lightly rubbed, there is no feeling. However, when rubbed vigorously and directly, the burning and tingling sensations shoot down my legs and feet as if coming to the end of an orgasm but with no good feeling leading up. It's so strange. What …

Comments: 0

Question about amino acid NAC 600mg. , Vit. C 2,000mg and 3 tablets of spirulina

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:35 pm by mikan92

Hi all,

I have yet to be diagnosed but I believe I have symptoms of provoked vulvar vestibulitis since 2 months ago after being treated with lots of (redundant) medications for a vaginal thrush which I wouldn't think was a bad one.
Since then my pain remained and recently I've been to a gynae twice who treated me with a potent steroid that took away some inflammation and stinging feeling …

Treatment Options / Surgery

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:21 pm by vldicker

I am so happy to have found this forum. I have been suffering with vulvodyina for years…diagnosed when I was 22 and now am 25 but suffered long before the diagnosis. Over the past years it would only flare up for maybe a few days and then wouldn't bother me at all for a long time. My doctor put me on antidepressants and lidocain gel which did nothing to stop the random flare up so I stopped …

Allergic reaction to silicone lubricant AND polyesoprine condoms

Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 pm by Trees_trees

So I have the good fortune to be allergic to Latex AND Silicone (dimethicone -in a lot of lubricant, lotions, conditioners, gives a silky feel). I mistakenly thought an episode triggered in 2010 was from polyesoprine (latex with the chemical most people are allergic to) condoms after mistakenly being told I had a yeast infection, herpes, and being put on acyclovir and diflucan for months with no …

Comments: 0

Hello again! It's been ages

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:28 am by naomi

Apologies for being away so long!! I married and changed my email address and didn't receive any alert messages (Surprise surprise!).

I didn't log on as no alert messages (places head in palms!!!) so would visit the forum from time to time but would find it difficult to deal with the lack of relief or cure. So it was easier to try to ignore and get on with my life (after the last consultant …

Comments: 1

THERE IS HOPE I OVERCAME VULVODYNIA - IT WENT AWAY

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:48 am by mtaylor18

Since 2009 I had suffered with terrible UTI's, kidney infections, cystitis, recurrent thrush and lots of gynecological and urological problems I became very depressed. December 2012 I had chronic pain in my vulva (AGAIN) but this time it felt different, it was there around a month and just didn't go away! I went to hospital and had an ultrasound where they saw two burst ovarian cysts. I thought …

Comments: 2

Diagnosing Vulvodynia

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 am by amh521

Does anyone know if it's possible to definitively diagnose vulvodynia? From what I have read, it seems like doctors arrive on vulvodynia when tests for all other infections/skin diseases come back negative. I have yet to be diagnosed, but after all the research I've done, I firmly believe this is what it is.

After 7 months of stinging and itching, I had a vulvar biopsy last week. It hurt a LOT …

Comments: 1

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 am

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top