I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Bad day, bad week...
Yesterday at 8:25 pm by WaahwaahUK

» Hello. In Need of Advice, Please and Thank You. Long Read.
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 pm by meelie

» After 3 years, finally on the right path!
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:07 pm by meelie

» Sex toys etc ;)
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 pm by emtx

» Lubricant - Aloe Vera?
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm by emtx

» facebook group
Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 am by Suzie

» New YES VM
Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 pm by emalita

» Vulvodynia - Newly Diagnosed
Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:24 am by emtx

» Vulvodynia Caused by Lichen Sclerosus & Inflammatory Vaginitis?
Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:30 pm by emalita

I was diagnosed with Vulvodynia at 13 years old.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:29 am by spencerlily

My name is Spencer Lily Hastings, and I am 13 years old. I was diagnosed with Vulvodynia about 6 months ago, but have been feeling intense pain since I was about 9 or 10. My condition is pretty bad I suppose. I feel intense pain sometimes without even wearing tight under wear or pants. Mainly I feel pain when I wear shorts or pants with high seams, or any normal underwear. I am unable to wear …

Comments: 2

Surgery Failure :(

Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm by vetinprep

Hi
I joined this forum because I've been feeling really isolated and alone while slogging through a vestibulectomy recovery-hoping to talk to some people who understand!
I'm 28-I was diagnosed with vulvodynia and provoked vestibulitis last year-although I've probably had it forever I just hadn't tried intercourse before haha.
I ended up having a vestibulectomy exactly three months ago and I can't …

Comments: 14

13 years of vulvar pain, just starting to address it

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:27 pm by NOluckduck

Hi everyone just thought I would introduce myself. I have read some of your stories and I can relate quite a lot - though I wouldn't wish this on anyone I am glad that I'm not alone, so thank you for posting. I live in Canada and was diagnosed with vulvar vestibuladyina this year. I have had vulvar pain since I was about 23 or 24 years old (I'm now 37). I first noticed it when I developed painful …

Comments: 3

Very very long introduction (new and miserable)

Wed May 25, 2016 6:45 am by Haze

Okay... I set out keep this as short as possible but boy, it's hard to condense 4+ years of pain. I've got an appointment tomorrow and am losing my mind. Any advice or ideas would be seriously appreciated if anybody can bear to read through.

Female, 25 years old, living the UK.

Pain begins January 2012, about an hour into intercourse with the SO. A "honey, I'm getting sore, can we take a …

Comments: 12

Has anyone tried this?

Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:42 am by MelisaD

I'm at the point where I'm getting pretty desperate. Has anyone tried this? Is it a scam?
http://www.emuaid.com/vulvodynia-solution?gclid=CN_bxqLTj80CFUlxvAodwYcOFw

Comments: 5

Do you ever worry that you're making it up?

Fri May 27, 2016 6:50 am by Lucci

Hello,

I was diagnosed with Vaginismus and Vulvar Vestibulitis 10 years ago. I was 18 and scared and moving across the country for college, but luckily was able to find a doctor who specialized in 'Women's Health' who immediately put me into physical therapy. Long story short, I've been in and out of the system ever since.

A few years into treatment, I had the diagnosis of PTSD added on for …

Comments: 6

What on earth is wrong with my hoo-hah?

Tue May 24, 2016 12:16 am by tensetensetense

Hi all
Will try to be brief. 40s female, 15 years married, childless by choice.  Sorry if TMI!

My entire life sex has been tight. Painful. I can't relax. Same with pelvic exams.  Tampons? Hell no.  No sexual trauma in my past and I am sex-positive, comfortable with my body.

My husband is normal size. Very patient.  The reason it has taken a back seat is that we have an otherwise nice …

ALMOST CURED....

Fri May 20, 2016 2:22 pm by mac2011

Hi,

I've just joined today. I was finally diagnosed with Vulvodynia a few months back, after I'd had it for over a year. A year and a half later I feel I am 99% cured. I just want to say that it can get better because for long time I didn't believe that.

I sympathise with anyone going through this because it's hard to discuss with anyone as it's such a sensitive topic. These forums were the …

Comments: 2

My vulva feels bruised is this Volvodynia? Just started when I stopped Vagifem

Mon May 23, 2016 8:28 pm by emmasmudge

I have an appointment on June 3rd. I was on vagifem suppositories for vaginal dryness. Could not tolerate the vagifem as it was causing me serious itching in my bits. I stayed on it 5 weeks. As soon as I stopped taking it, my vulva became sore. Just on the lower right side (just outside the vaginal opening). It's been sore for 4 weeks. Seems a bit better than to start with. There is …

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 am

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Mon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top