» Pain after Vestibulectomy - Solved ?
Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:09 pm by amyhopexoxo

» CURED FROM VULVODYNIA - PAIN FREE FOR 2 YEARS
Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 am by sarisbaris

» My story so far!
Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 am by meelie

» MUST READ- ALL MEMBERS
Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:22 am by meelie

» Botox and acupuncture for unprovoked burning pain INSIDE the vagina?
Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:03 am by tinkerbelle2

» Hello again! It's been ages
Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:57 am by tinkerbelle2

» New member - did your problems start with a UTI
Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:54 am by tinkerbelle2

» Dating new people
Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:59 am by miss.panda

Pain after Vestibulectomy - Solved ?

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:19 am by jen007

Hi Ladies,

For those of you who haven't seen my more recent posts, you can type in "vestibulectomy" in the search bar to see my most recent posts on my recent new pain.

Luckily enough, I got an opportunity to be seen by my surgeon, Dr. Andrew Goldstein, this past Saturday. He examined me quite a bit before finding what he felt was the source of my newly discovered pain. He found a …

Comments: 3

Hello again! It's been ages

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:28 am by naomi

Apologies for being away so long!! I married and changed my email address and didn't receive any alert messages (Surprise surprise!).

I didn't log on as no alert messages (places head in palms!!!) so would visit the forum from time to time but would find it difficult to deal with the lack of relief or cure. So it was easier to try to ignore and get on with my life (after the last consultant …

Comments: 2

New member - did your problems start with a UTI

Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:21 am by Niknak

Well at last I think I may have an answer to my problems! Things started 5 months ago when I got what I thought was cystitis - quick call to the doc and I got prescribed antibiotics, the burning urine feeling went but I was left with a constant soreness - I was prescribed more antibiotics, then 2 lots of thrush treatment (even though I had no symptoms of thrush) steroid cream then more …

Comments: 8

Post Vestibulectomy Scar Pain

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:51 pm by jen007

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I have neglected the forum for a while...things had been going pretty well since my surgery, until recently.

I've been experiencing pain on my scar from my vestibulectomy - mainly where the hymenectomy occurred. At first, I had what I believed to be a average yeast infection. I called up the doctor and got the usual, Diflucan. All seemed when after a couple of days accept for …

Comments: 4

20 years old - just need advice or someone to talk to.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:04 am by AvaElizabeth

Hi everyone I'm new to this, I was searching on Google about this stuff because I just want someone to talk to, there's nobody that understands what I'm going through.
I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years and before this August I had maybe 2 or 3 flare ups that only last maybe a week so I thought it was dry down there or something. I got diagnosed in August because I was having constant …

Comments: 10

Anyone Completely Cured?

Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 am by senozs1

Hello everyone!

I've been struggling with provoked localized vulvodynia for some time. I feel like I can't take it anyome, and what I wanted to know is if there's anyone out there who's completely cured? Thank you, and I hope all of us get better

I'm terrified.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:10 pm by aaj12345

I'm 21. 99% sure I have vulvodynia. Have been tested for STD's I am clean, have been treated for a yeast infection and BV yet for three+ weeks I have been experienced an unbearable pins and needles sensation that is sometimes so intense it feels like my skin is burning, then sometimes it just throbs in pain. All around my vulva, the "pain" changes areas. I'm so scared. I cannot live …

Comments: 5

Laser Hair Removal questions

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:33 am by senozs1

Hello everyone. I have some questions regarding laser hair removal. When my symptoms started I had already went to 3 sessions and had no problem. But during the last time, I remember my vagina burning a lot and I told her to stop doing whatever she was doing. But later I completely forgot about it. After my symptoms got worse, I started to wonder if laser hair removal could have caused this? …

I'm new here, I'm so scared :( looking for girls who are new in this

Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:28 pm by Ewa

Hi everyone, I'm from Poland, I'm 28 and I think I have vulvodynia. It all started with a bacterial infection. There is no infections anymore and I'm still suffering, painfull bladder and painfull vulva, it lasts already 8 months. Hard to get any support in Poland, hard to get to a good doctor... I am so so scared, that I will suffer for the rest of my life, that I will end up alone, no man, no …

Comments: 11

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 am

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top