Yesterday at 6:19 pm by teresa6115

» Dating new people
Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:08 pm by lils.panda

» Steroid Ointments and Creams
Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:32 pm by Maple

» Young in pain
Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:36 pm by Maple

» Has anyone tried Prelief?
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 am by Sebby (Admin)

» 20 years old - just need advice or someone to talk to.
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:28 am by Sebby (Admin)

» Anyone Completely Cured?
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:21 am by Sebby (Admin)

» Pain/Progress Update
Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 am by PainBlogger

» Physio Success so far
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:23 am by ringostarr26

I'm terrified.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:10 pm by aaj12345

I'm 21. 99% sure I have vulvodynia. Have been tested for STD's I am clean, have been treated for a yeast infection and BV yet for three+ weeks I have been experienced an unbearable pins and needles sensation that is sometimes so intense it feels like my skin is burning, then sometimes it just throbs in pain. All around my vulva, the "pain" changes areas. I'm so scared. I cannot live …

Comments: 3

20 years old - just need advice or someone to talk to.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:04 am by AvaElizabeth

Hi everyone I'm new to this, I was searching on Google about this stuff because I just want someone to talk to, there's nobody that understands what I'm going through.
I've been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years and before this August I had maybe 2 or 3 flare ups that only last maybe a week so I thought it was dry down there or something. I got diagnosed in August because I was having constant …

Comments: 7

Anyone Completely Cured?

Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 am by senozs1

Hello everyone!

I've been struggling with provoked localized vulvodynia for some time. I feel like I can't take it anyome, and what I wanted to know is if there's anyone out there who's completely cured? Thank you, and I hope all of us get better

Comments: 1

New here - Questions

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:50 am by syeraa

Hello ladies ! Well, an acquaintance of mine oriented me to this site, and I'm very glad I found it.
I am questioning myself as far as if I may have vulvodynia, and maybe you guys can help me. I know you're not doctors, and therefore can'T give me a diagnosis but you might be able to help regardless.

A few weeks ago, I started having burning sensations after sex. I thought at first it was …

Comments: 6

New member - did your problems start with a UTI

Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:21 am by Niknak

Well at last I think I may have an answer to my problems! Things started 5 months ago when I got what I thought was cystitis - quick call to the doc and I got prescribed antibiotics, the burning urine feeling went but I was left with a constant soreness - I was prescribed more antibiotics, then 2 lots of thrush treatment (even though I had no symptoms of thrush) steroid cream then more …

Comments: 4

Vulvovagional pain from scented toilet paper

Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:28 am by jen007

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to see if anyone has ever had experience with vagional pain caused by scented toilet paper or any scented products that affected your area.

I have been experiencing the new pain that I had thought was a yeast infection, but ended up not being one. My doctor had asked me if I had switched toilet papers or anything like that. At the time I said no, because I hadn't... at home …

I cant believe I am here. I so dont want to be.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:03 pm by patty

I am brand new. I am beside myself that vulvodynia is most likely my diagnosis. I want to tell my story, simply because I feel so incredibly alone and depressed. I have struggled with depression in my life...for the bulk of my life, and had begun to feel a real sense of hope until this.

When I was a child I was sexually abused by a sibling. It falls under sexual abuse, and should not be …

Comments: 1

I am new, want to share my story, it may help some of you

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:27 pm by HARDROCKMOM72

Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm 43. My vulvar pain began nearly 2 years ago: cutting, searing, stabbing pains, unable to sit longer than 10 minutes without a donut cushion, mild pain after sex.

I went to an OB/GYN, checked for a UTI (negative), was told I had a mild prolapsed bladder, and a yeast infection. I treated myself for the yeast, but continued to have pain. I went back and asked for a …

Comments: 9

NEW MEMBER_ Recent Vestibulectomy

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:23 pm by ashley215

I am new to this and I wanted to know if anyone can tell me what to except over the next few weeks.

I had surgery on 9/11 and it has been about six weeks since my surgery. I had a post-op appointment on 10/7( 4-week mark).

He stated that I was healing very well! And that I should not stress every little pain or sensation at that point because it is too early to determine anything. …

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 am

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top