» Husband Doesn't Understand
Today at 3:22 am by ilseke

» GABAPENTIN CREAM IN THE UK?
Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:51 pm by MensRea

» VESTIBULE TEARING/ABRASIONS
Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:29 pm by sailor_moon

» ANTIDEPRESSANT CREAMS
Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:13 am by A2015

» Putnams 'bony parts' cushion or Putnams 'Dr Huff' cushion - which is best?
Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:17 am by Fielder

» Miracle Cushion
Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:43 am by Fielder

» Just got diagnosed after living with VVS for about 3 years (I'm now 20)
Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:35 pm by joyj0yjoy

In the UK with some questions...

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:42 am by WaahwaahUK

I was just wondering re: calcium citrate. When I've looked online it seems to say calcium phosphate or carbonate as opposed to citrate. Anyone in the UK shed some light please?
Also, I've just been prescribed Nortryptiline 10mg. Scared to try it but going to give it a shot... I apparently have pudendal nerve inflammation along with incredibly sensitive nerve endings in my vulva and labia …

Comments: 11

Putnams 'bony parts' cushion or Putnams 'Dr Huff' cushion - which is best?

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:17 am by Fielder

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie.  I live in the UK.  

I'm trying to work out the best cushion to get for my vulvodynia.  I suspect that I could have pudendal nerve involvement (the aching and burning pain is from vagina to clitoris) and I have rectocele and some tailbone pain too.

I have seen some good reports on older threads regarding the Putnams pressure relief cushions....with some ladies …

Comments: 0

How did you find this forum?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:36 am by Sebby (Admin)

Please state which search engine, forum or directory you found this forum on...fanx!

Comments: 27

Period during vestibulectomy recovery

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:18 am by Funchik93

Hello to anybody who's reading this!
I'm 21, 16 days ago I had my full vestibulectomy surgery. I'm supposed to have my period soon and I really wanted to hear from women who are past this process - what should I expect? Does it hurt? Do you have any advice on hygiene and stuff like that?
Through this all recovery process I've learned that the most difficult thing for me is dealing with all the …

Worsening vulvodynia, only 21

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:05 am by katj21

Hello - bit of a long one. I'm 21, from the UK and was first diagnosed with vulvodynia at 18. I had previously had what I think was something like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (exhaustion, nausea, muscle pain and skin soreness on and off, worsening over my last 3 years of school but doctors never gave me a diagnosis as I wasn't severe enough). I had this and recurring thrush before my vulvodynia …

Comments: 1

Please help

Wed May 20, 2015 8:21 pm by LadyDi44

Hi, my name is Diana. I am SO grateful to have found this website. Thank you in advance to anybody who takes the time to read and/or respond to my post!

I'm a 19 year old girl who began feeling the effects of Vulvar Vestibulitis (VV) a little over a year ago. I had developed what would end up being a chronic yeast infection due to a change in Oral Contraceptive (OC) -- this alteration in hormone …

Comments: 27

Vulvodynia- What's helping me get better

Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:03 am by Ellen1112

Hi guys, i've been battling with vulvodynia the last 9 months, I am 17 ans it's been a hard journey and i've been following this forum all through this, it was a great help, I loved seeing positive posts, so I decided to make one with the things that are helping my symthoms (burning/irritaed uncomfortable vulva, around urethra and clitoris). I had this first when I was 11, I was so young and I …

Comments: 2

Just diagnosed today: A bit about my case. Information about diagnosis appreciated.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:01 am by sweetstarfire

So 15 months ago I went to my gynocologist at the onset of my symptoms.  After a few tests she ended up telling me that I had a bacterial infection and gave me some antibiotics.  Now I have Cystic Fibrosis which is a genetic disease that is treated often with antibiotics so I have resistances to many of them.  She put me on one that whether a placebo effect happened or what I don't know but I …

Vulvodynia my whole life & Vestibulectomy results

Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:42 pm by nola218

Greetings from upstate NY...

I feel like an expert on the subject of Vulvodynia. So much so, that I have had doctors admit to me that I know more about it than them. I'm sure a lot of you have seen this. So little is know about this in the medical world that it can become very frustrating to find answers.

I'm 30 years old. Ever since I lost my virginity at the age of 17, I have had vaginal …

Comments: 1

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 am

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top