I forgot my password

Latest topics
Hello I'm newly diagnosed too!

Sun May 01, 2016 5:54 pm by Annmaria

Hello everyone I am so happy to have found you!
I'm a 56 year old woman recently diagnosed although I suspect I have had this a long time but it has crept up on me.
I first noticed painful sex with a partner who lived away (about 4 years ago) and who I only saw about every month. I thought my problem was 'tightening' because I didn't have intercourse so frequently plus I was newly through the …

Comments: 3

NEW member - I want my life back

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:35 am by LouR

Since before Christmas I have had problems and after antibiotics, OTC pessaries and everything else, last month the burning pain became so unbearable that all I could do was stay in bed.  I have been taking 25mg Amitriptyline now for 2 weeks, which I think has taken away the burning, but I still have constant soreness at the opening of my vagina.  I have an appointment with the Gynae on …

Comments: 5

Did your doctor tell you that the birth control pill caused it?

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:29 am by orangelight

Hey Everyone,

I started having pain after taking yaz birth control pill for 5 months, that was 6 years ago. My doctor said Yaz was one of the worst offenders, and that the 'low estrogen' pills like it cause the most vestibulodynia. Apparently the estrogen in bcp is from horse urine and highly potent, and it shuts down your body's production of testosterone (by increasing sex hormone binding …

Comments: 1

Q Tip test was not painful /but stil DX with vulvodynia?

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:51 pm by Castle16

I've been suffering for almost 6 months with burning - started out with frequency/UTI symptoms - so after months of constant burning (always worse with repeated UTI's) I was finally diagnosed a week ago with vulvodynia by they Gyno I went back to who I had initially seen last Dec 2015 - she diagnosed vaginal atrophy at that time - this time the opening to my vagina was very red - thus the …

Comments: 13

New here- my story

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:25 pm by MelisaD

Hi all,

I'm 28, from Australia. I've been diagnosed with crappy condition for 5 years but I suspect I've been suffering for much longer. I'm too sure what triggered it in the beginning. When I was initially diagnosed it was a continuous pain, anything and everything would aggravate it, but after taking endep it reliever it to a point where only provoked pain through sex or examination.
I've been …

Comments: 5

New member introduction :)

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:56 pm by gingercat2426

So... I guess everyone has their story but at the end of the day they all have something in common.
For me, it started in October 2012. I had been with my partner for about 18 months and all was going well I had just come back from a month long trip and I was so excited to see him again. But upon penetration it hurt, it had never hurt like that before.

For a while I thought maybe it was the …

Comments: 2

Sexual Positions

Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:59 pm by Samuella

Hello,

I have vulvodynia, with pain from 10 to 2 on the entrance to my vagina. I was wondering if anyone, with a similar problem as me, could give me advice on which sexual positions they have tried and which ones have either worked or failed miserably. I would love to be more intimate with my boyfriend, but it always seems to hurt. We have had a bit of success with what cosmopolitan calls …

Comments: 3

New Here -- this is my story

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:45 pm by calidreaming999

Hi everyone,

I am 28 years old and have been suffering from what I think is vulvodynia for 7 years now. It's been a very challenging 7 years Sad Especially listening to all my friends have normal, fun and adventurous sex lives whereas I am too afraid to even have sex for the pain it will cause and all the emotional blocks I have up now. But let me start from the beginning.

When I was 21 years …

Comments: 4

New Here ~~~~

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:07 am by daisiesfordays

Hi all,  I love you 
I'm new here!
I'm a junior in college and was recently diagnosed with VVS. I had been taking birth control for the past year and 2 months before getting diagnosed, since it was the only thing that worked for my skin. Of course, I'm one of those people who hates hates hates blood, so I would always skip the sugar pills and start a new pack.
I got a yeast infection once, and …

Comments: 4

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 am

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Mon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top