I forgot my password

Latest topics
Cured of Vulvodynia

Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:39 am by angelique2016

I used to post on this forum a long time ago and told everyone of how I was cured of my vulvodynia by a (Melbourne Australia) female dermatologist, she put me on very low doses of Nortriptyline (Allergron) for pain management about 10mgs I believe it was, and she also had me use Advantan Fatty Ointment (not the cream) (although I saw the cream for sale on ebay from germany) so it might help, as …

Comments: 8

New Member Need Advise!

Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:51 am by Julie326

Hi!

I have been suffering with Vulvodynia since 2013 when I was 21. Had previously not had any problems down there other then the occasional yeast infection. It started in 2012 when I was put on Beyaz birth control. After a couple months on bc, I got a kidney/bladder infection that lasted for 5 months. First one in my life! Was placed on Bactrim (didn't work) and Cipro numerous times. My …

Comments: 6

Has anyone tried Reflexology as a treatment

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:54 pm by Roselilyflower

Hi there everyone, I was diagnosed with vulvodynia about 5 months ago. It all started as an allergic reaction to some thrush cream I used to treat a yeast infection which I got agter a heafty load of antibiotics. I have been tested umteen times for herpes etc and I am all clear which is reassuring but still depressing as Inwas not sure what the hell was going on, then finally I was given an …

Comments: 2

How to deal at work

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:21 am by fran

Hi everyone,

I am a 29-year old from the UK and have recently been diagnosed with Vulvodynia. I have just spent hours reading through the forum and feel reassured that I am doing the right things to address it. My symptoms have become so bad that I had to get signed off work and I have been at home for nearly 2 weeks now. At the moment, I just can't imagine sitting at a desk all day and being …

Comments: 6

My almost 4 year old was diagnosed today

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:50 am by HazelsMum

Hello

This morning my daughter was diagnosed with Vulvodynia. She has been suffering pain since she was 18months and it has taken over two years to get referred to a paediatrician who diagnosed her.

Her symptoms have been intense pain, normally at night. Now she is older she can tell us about it and she says she feels like her 'front bottom's is on fire. She is SO SO distressed when happens. …

Comments: 5

Pain all the time

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:39 pm by Susiejane

I have had vulvodynia for about a year and I have pain when something touches it when I pee and sex is a no go really feeling depressed about it tried some anti depressants and creams no good then had predendial nerve blocks almost 3 weeks ago and has anyone had them could someone please tell me how long they can take to work abit about me I was physically and emotionally abused since I was 7 and …

Comments: 0

Does anyone else have experience with this doctor?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 pm by Pavloviandoggy

I have been suffering from vestibulodynia for two years, though I have definitely had episodes of vulvar pain throughout my life. I also had a three month episode of vulvar pain four years ago following a severe UTI. My sister also has vulvodynia (though unlike me, she can have pain free sex most of the time). We both have PCOS, which makes me think our problems are due to a lack of estrogen. In …

Does anyone else have experience with this doctor?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 pm by Pavloviandoggy

I have been suffering from vestibulodynia for two years, though I have definitely had episodes of vulvar pain throughout my life. I also had a three month episode of vulvar pain four years ago following a severe UTI. My sister also has vulvodynia (though unlike me, she can have pain free sex most of the time). We both have PCOS, which makes me think our problems are due to a lack of estrogen. In …

Diagnosed and Humiliated

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 pm by Valkywrite

When I was with my boyfriend a few months ago, we decided to eventually try to have sex (both virgins, believe it or not). I'm 25, and it was my first attempt (grew up in a super religious family--I've been gradually moving away from that), so I decided to go to a gynecologist to get a check up and get on birth control.

I've never found tampons comfortable or possible to wear, so I've always …

Comments: 4

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 am

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Mon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top