» Resident Evil 5 Dxgi.dll.rar
Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 pm by jamesmaka

» getting better slowly..
Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:56 pm by lavrose

» Samantha Fox Just One Night Deluxe Edition Rar
Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:43 pm by jamesmaka

New guy looking for help

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 am by rejected.803

My wife was diagnosed with Neuroproliferative Vestibulodynia earlier this year. After 19 years of pain on her part and rejection on mine, there is finally a diagnosis and a recommended treatment....surgery. Instead of being happy, she has made the sadistic decision to deny me any sex at all (but that started in July 2013, and she did not tell me till October) and has no intention of having the …

Comments: 3

getting better slowly..

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 pm by lavrose

Getting better slowly but surely. Been able to have sex a few times a week, for about a year now. Ive been using Boric acid suppositories, 2 caps inserted in the vag morning and evening and for a while (about 2 months) yeast arrest suppositories along with them twice a day, now Im using carlsons Vitamin e suppositories with the boric acid. The only downside is, its messy, especially during sex, …

Comments: 7

Suffering 2 years, diagnosed 5 months ago

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 am by cndianwoman

My name is Sara.

I'm in a relationship of 4.5 years, about 2 years in (shortly after moving in together) our sexlife went downhill on his part. I was always up for it and was turned on by him and wanted sex but he only wanted it sometimes and eventually after being turned away so many time I realised it was really hurting my self esteem and making myself feel unwanted and unnatractive so I …

Comments: 2

Gratuit Fileviewpro 2013 Ou Cracklkjh

Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 am by jamesmaka

Gratuit Fileviewpro 2013 Ou Cracklkjh
tinyurl.com/qjuqrsx

Comments: 1

I'm New and need my fellow V's

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 am by nanmark3

Hi Ladies, I’m so glad to know I’m not alone in this journey! For 24 years I’ve had signs of V, but just here and there.
26 months ago it felt like my body totally turned on me! I had slowly built up to walking 5 miles, so proud of myself! Then my world crashed! **My vulva and inner thighs were so painful and swollen! **My fibromyalgia flared big time! **My painful feet all of the …

Comments: 3

Download Crack 3d Max 2011 Full Version Free Crack.rar

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm by jamesmaka

Download Crack 3d Max 2011 Full Version Free Crack.rar > tinyurl.com/q4xyh57

Doro Unlocker V1 4 | Temp

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am by jamesmaka

Doro Unlocker V1 4 | Temp
tinyurl.com/m6fylgb

Student Of The Year DVD Rip With English Subtitles

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm by jamesmaka

Student Of The Year DVD Rip With English Subtitles
tinyurl.com/q5jfw4n

Valium suppository.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:47 pm by Meowlowxo

Hi everyone,
I have been dealing with this emotionally and psychically painful disease for about 9 years. My biggest issue is sexual activity. Daily activities, like wearing pants or sitting, don't seem to bother me. While I am sensitive on the outside, most of my pain  is excruciating pain, and it is on the inside. I recently saw a doctor who has been rated at top of the line, she suggested …

Comments: 6

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  keepdreaming on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 am

Hi all! Very Happy

I got today my NEOGYN "vulvar soothing cream", I am interested in knowing if anyone has used it? (http://www.neogyn.us)

I have Provoked Vestibulodynia (my story http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net/t1251-i-m-new-here-from-brisbane-recent-diagnosis-vestibulodynia)

The website says that this cream helps to restore, soothe and comfort the vulva in those women suffering from secondary, provoked vestibulodynia. The cream is formulated with cutaneous lysate, which was discovered through years of research in wound healing.

I would love to hear other people's experiences with this cream!

Thanks for reading!

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody tried NEOGYN cream?....

Post  BpCookie on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello, Yes I have tried it but I received little help from it. I have Lichen Simplex Chronicus so perhaps it didnt help because I dont just have Vulvodynia. I sure hope it help you. I hate hearing that there are so many women who suffer from this pain.

Good luck to you. hugs

BpCookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah1 on Mon May 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Delilah1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keepdreaming on Tue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

Delilah1 wrote:Hello! Just wondering if you've been using the Neogyn cream and how it's working?

Hi Delilah1!

To tell you the truth I don't really see ANY difference, I guess it was a waste of money and hopes Sad

keepdreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top