I forgot my password

Latest topics
getting better slowly..

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 pm by lavrose

Getting better slowly but surely. Been able to have sex a few times a week, for about a year now. Ive been using Boric acid suppositories, 2 caps inserted in the vag morning and evening and for a while (about 2 months) yeast arrest suppositories along with them twice a day, now Im using carlsons Vitamin e suppositories with the boric acid. The only downside is, its messy, especially during sex, …

Comments: 6

Suffering 2 years, diagnosed 5 months ago

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 am by cndianwoman

My name is Sara.

I'm in a relationship of 4.5 years, about 2 years in (shortly after moving in together) our sexlife went downhill on his part. I was always up for it and was turned on by him and wanted sex but he only wanted it sometimes and eventually after being turned away so many time I realised it was really hurting my self esteem and making myself feel unwanted and unnatractive so I …

Comments: 2

New guy looking for help

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 am by rejected.803

My wife was diagnosed with Neuroproliferative Vestibulodynia earlier this year. After 19 years of pain on her part and rejection on mine, there is finally a diagnosis and a recommended treatment....surgery. Instead of being happy, she has made the sadistic decision to deny me any sex at all (but that started in July 2013, and she did not tell me till October) and has no intention of having the …

Comments: 1

Gratuit Fileviewpro 2013 Ou Cracklkjh

Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 am by jamesmaka

Gratuit Fileviewpro 2013 Ou Cracklkjh
tinyurl.com/qjuqrsx

I'm New and need my fellow V's

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 am by nanmark3

Hi Ladies, I’m so glad to know I’m not alone in this journey! For 24 years I’ve had signs of V, but just here and there.
26 months ago it felt like my body totally turned on me! I had slowly built up to walking 5 miles, so proud of myself! Then my world crashed! **My vulva and inner thighs were so painful and swollen! **My fibromyalgia flared big time! **My painful feet all of the …

Comments: 3

Download Crack 3d Max 2011 Full Version Free Crack.rar

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm by jamesmaka

Download Crack 3d Max 2011 Full Version Free Crack.rar > tinyurl.com/q4xyh57

Doro Unlocker V1 4 | Temp

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am by jamesmaka

Doro Unlocker V1 4 | Temp
tinyurl.com/m6fylgb

Student Of The Year DVD Rip With English Subtitles

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm by jamesmaka

Student Of The Year DVD Rip With English Subtitles
tinyurl.com/q5jfw4n

Valium suppository.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:47 pm by Meowlowxo

Hi everyone,
I have been dealing with this emotionally and psychically painful disease for about 9 years. My biggest issue is sexual activity. Daily activities, like wearing pants or sitting, don't seem to bother me. While I am sensitive on the outside, most of my pain  is excruciating pain, and it is on the inside. I recently saw a doctor who has been rated at top of the line, she suggested …

Comments: 6

New Member about the Neogyn Cream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Member about the Neogyn Cream

Post  Aceladi on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:55 pm

I've read recently about the Neogyn Cream and saw a few of you have tried it, but all the posts were in July and August, and I am wondering if it has now made any improvment for the Vestibulitis in the vulva area? I've tried everything, I'm sure... even having a neurostimulator put in for a year and then had it taken out. I am on Neurontin, use Lidocaine 2% as well as 5% when needed. Also, take Percoset if I know I am going to be sitting for a long period of time... only take a half for fear of addiction. Aceladi

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn.us

Post  florence1009 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

For me it worked out well. I am still using it but only once a week and my life changed completely. I had secondary vestibulodynia for 2 years and you know what it means. It tooks time: I needed about 8 weeks 2 times a day before it really worked. Now I use Neogyn once a week or just after a "hot" "hot" intercourse but my life is back to normal. There are more and more great testimonials about Neogyn, I really think it worth a try!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you Florence

Post  Aceladi on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:09 pm

To knowthis cream is working is a great help and I appreciate so much your reply as the cream is expensive and the posts I read were older ones. If you know of others that are using this cream I would love to hear there testimonies as well. Thanks again. Millie

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member about the Neogyn Cream

Post  Rose86 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi there,

I have also used the cream for more than the recommended period of time, and to be honest it hasn't had a noticeable effect. If it has caused an improvement then it it is very slight, and certainly not enough of an improvement to make me consider having intercourse with no lidocaine!

I'll be interested in reading any further studies published in this area, because reading the one that has already been conducted doesn't seem to have found a significant pain reduction in the participants.

I would order the free trial (if it's still available), and I hope it works for you, but don't pin your hopes on it!

Rose86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just ordered!

Post  Aceladi on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi Rose, Guess I jumped too quickly reading some positive responses. I have searched for a few days and don't find there are any 'free' trials left. I don't regret ordering it though as we all have to find out for ourselves I believe, since we are all so different with Vulvodynia. I will post my results on here as I think it is important to have all reviews and comments. Thank you so very much for your reply Smile

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  florence1009 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:41 am

Millie;
I feel you made the right choice! Be patient: 6 to 8 weeks twice a day. Keep us posted!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazu on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Yes, please post your experiences! I have vestibulodynia and generalized vulvodynia, as well as fibromyalgia, and I wonder about a topical cream when the underlying problem isn't dermatological but neuromuscular ... however I've been considering it for the vestibulitis. I know the skin down there has become drier and more easily irritated so maybe it would help even though I'll still need lyrica, naproxen and physio for the underlying issues.

Zazu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update on Neogyn Cream

Post  Aceladi on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 pm

I am so sorry to be so long in responding about my experience with the Neogyn Cream. Unfortunately, it did not work for me at all. In fact, it made the irritation much worse after trying just 3 days in a row, I couldn't even attempt to us it anymore. I will say, however, that I sent it back to the company, and they did issue me a full refund. I was very pleased about that. Millie

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top