» Where are you from?
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by KatieMay

» COCONUT OIL cured me.
Yesterday at 5:12 am by Alana3

» Vulvodynia after hysterectomy
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 pm by yoginimom

» Fibromyalgia & this condition
Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:54 pm by yoginimom

» Yeast free, IC free, Vulvodynia free, Betadine douche finnally kicked it :)
Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:43 pm by yoginimom

which meds for what?

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 pm by yoginimom

I have been reading through this forum and finding a lot of threads that mention various medications, but do not list what they are for. Is there a list of meds anywhere on this forum with a description of what they are for? Or matching certain symptoms with certain meds?

My Dr. has not suggested any meds aside from Fluconzole which is the no name for Diflucan, (a yeast treatment).

Can anyone …

Comments: 7

PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 am by ria

Hello everyone,

I am now pain free no medication. Please look up Dr Robert Morse on youtube he has helped me with my constant pain he is a Naturopathic doctor in America. I did not go and see him I had a telephone consultation, but please feel free to call the clinic advice is there for free can you beleive it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you need any advice please contact me I …

Comments: 70

Happened So Suddenly

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:11 pm by ChrisB

Hello... I am becoming desperate. I dont know how much more I can take. This all started back in May. I was having an IBS flare up and found it easier at work to use baby wipes. This had been happening for a few weeks. It was a friday night and I had sex with my guy. Over the weekend I felt irritated but assumed it was from sex. I was also not feeling well so I didnt pay too much …

Comments: 9

Long time sufferer

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:07 pm by mirror

I'm 34 years old, I've been married for seven years, and we can't have sex because I'm so miserable.  And this has been going on my entire adult life.  Any kind of penetration ranges from extremely uncomfortable to downright excruciating for me.  I don't wear tampons unless I absolutely have to because even inserting a small tampon is awful.  And I can constantly feel it as I wear it, like …

Comments: 3

Would love support

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 am by katn7

I have been living with vulvodynia for a long as I can remember. I didn't get officially diagnosed until I was 17 and it has been getting worse ever since. I am 19 now and unable to have sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I also suffer from endometriosis since I was in my early teens so I've been living with pelvic pain for a long time now. No one really understands how vulvodynia effects you …

Comments: 18

Vulvar pain documentary!!

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:42 am by lovingmelon

Hi all,
new to this forum, and boy am I glad to have found it. Just browsing through, it seems like so much good information is being shared.
I wanted to post a link to my IndieGoGo campaign for the documentary I am making. Even if you can't contribute, I'd love it if you'd pass along my link, if you feel so inclined.

EDIT: Just tried to post my link, and I was prohibited. If you'd like to find …

Comments: 2

I cant take it anymore!! Thinking of ending my life, I dont know what to do :((((

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:51 am by LeonieFlower

Hi, I'm a new lady here. Found this forum yesterday.

I am 26 and have been suffering with this hell of a disease for 8 years (diagnosed 2006) and it has only gotten worse year after year... I am on pain meds and tricyclic antidepressant (amitriptyline) which isnt helping. I get erratic when taking the meds. I have tried antibiotic creams, lions mane (supplement), zinc oxide, cold packs, …

Comments: 21

Any advice on with amitrytline?

Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:00 pm by Sparkle

Hello,

Anyone tried this in pill form? What's it's like? What side effects have you had? This is next on the list for doc to percribe me for my vestibular vulvadynia but I'm worried about the side effects.

Also did it work with anyone with provoked pain?

Any advice is much appreciated. X

Comments: 13

NEWBIE UNCERTAIN

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:48 pm by QueenLatifahzw

Hi I am a newbie glad to join your site can already see it going to be much help.
I am 52 years old going through menopause. This has been going on for close to 3 years. It all started when my periods began to be irregular and for the first time in my life I came down with a UTI which was treated with antibiotics but I started to experience frequent urination and burning thereafter not all the …

Comments: 3

New Member about the Neogyn Cream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Member about the Neogyn Cream

Post  Aceladi on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 am

I've read recently about the Neogyn Cream and saw a few of you have tried it, but all the posts were in July and August, and I am wondering if it has now made any improvment for the Vestibulitis in the vulva area? I've tried everything, I'm sure... even having a neurostimulator put in for a year and then had it taken out. I am on Neurontin, use Lidocaine 2% as well as 5% when needed. Also, take Percoset if I know I am going to be sitting for a long period of time... only take a half for fear of addiction. Aceladi

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn.us

Post  florence1009 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 am

For me it worked out well. I am still using it but only once a week and my life changed completely. I had secondary vestibulodynia for 2 years and you know what it means. It tooks time: I needed about 8 weeks 2 times a day before it really worked. Now I use Neogyn once a week or just after a "hot" "hot" intercourse but my life is back to normal. There are more and more great testimonials about Neogyn, I really think it worth a try!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you Florence

Post  Aceladi on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 am

To knowthis cream is working is a great help and I appreciate so much your reply as the cream is expensive and the posts I read were older ones. If you know of others that are using this cream I would love to hear there testimonies as well. Thanks again. Millie

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member about the Neogyn Cream

Post  Rose86 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 am

Hi there,

I have also used the cream for more than the recommended period of time, and to be honest it hasn't had a noticeable effect. If it has caused an improvement then it it is very slight, and certainly not enough of an improvement to make me consider having intercourse with no lidocaine!

I'll be interested in reading any further studies published in this area, because reading the one that has already been conducted doesn't seem to have found a significant pain reduction in the participants.

I would order the free trial (if it's still available), and I hope it works for you, but don't pin your hopes on it!

Rose86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just ordered!

Post  Aceladi on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 am

Hi Rose, Guess I jumped too quickly reading some positive responses. I have searched for a few days and don't find there are any 'free' trials left. I don't regret ordering it though as we all have to find out for ourselves I believe, since we are all so different with Vulvodynia. I will post my results on here as I think it is important to have all reviews and comments. Thank you so very much for your reply Smile

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  florence1009 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Millie;
I feel you made the right choice! Be patient: 6 to 8 weeks twice a day. Keep us posted!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazu on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Yes, please post your experiences! I have vestibulodynia and generalized vulvodynia, as well as fibromyalgia, and I wonder about a topical cream when the underlying problem isn't dermatological but neuromuscular ... however I've been considering it for the vestibulitis. I know the skin down there has become drier and more easily irritated so maybe it would help even though I'll still need lyrica, naproxen and physio for the underlying issues.

Zazu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update on Neogyn Cream

Post  Aceladi on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 am

I am so sorry to be so long in responding about my experience with the Neogyn Cream. Unfortunately, it did not work for me at all. In fact, it made the irritation much worse after trying just 3 days in a row, I couldn't even attempt to us it anymore. I will say, however, that I sent it back to the company, and they did issue me a full refund. I was very pleased about that. Millie

Aceladi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum