» Constant pain, I want to die.
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 pm by Meggiemay

» What is Vulvodynia?
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 pm by mary jane

» Will I ever be able to wear jeans?
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 pm by jungleclover

» Looking for a friend IRL; LA/OC
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm by jungleclover

» Anyone else get this from yeast infections? (new member)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:37 pm by jungleclover

» Owner of vulvodyniSuppoet.com
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 pm by LaurenVV

Vulvadynia

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:53 pm by Linda Williams

I am 68 years old and a year ago was diagnosed with vestibulitis, then vulvadynia. I have a history of chinchilla bladder infections, have had major bladder repair, hysterectomy, mid 30's, an auto immune disease. I take a daily antibiotic to keep UTI's at bay. My doctor has done the Quip test which was uncomfortable but did not test anything. I use Premarin vaginal cream 2 times a week. These …

Comments: 4

Just Diagnosed with Vulvadynia

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 pm by CherryTree23

Well, I was just diagnosed today, yay...my symptoms are just burning pain in vaginal opening. This all came about after taking Bactrim, Monistat, Clindomycin and Diflucan. This doctor was extremely confident I have Vulvadynia. Also told me my vaginal skin isn't red. Yes, it is, mine isn't typically electric red. He prescribed Ampytripline (sp) said, I have a very mild case, and worse case …

Comments: 7

Constant pain, I want to die.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:29 am by Meggiemay

I posted on here a few years ago but my symptoms went away with the inflammation. I didn't get so lucky this time.

For over three months, i've had terrible rawness, burning, soreness in the urethral/vestibule area and pressure/hypersensitivity in the clitoral area. I've also had some lower abdominal pressure and burning on my butt. I can barely walk! My gyno hasn't been much help. I'm on …

Comments: 21

Looking for a friend IRL; LA/OC

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 am by crypticcalico

Hello!

I am hoping to find a friend in the LA/OC area that I can meet up with in person. I live in Long Beach, California and I am willing to drive a bit to meet. The only person that I've told about this is my doctor(s) and someone who couldn't wrap their brain around it. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone else who understands.

Comments: 1

Owner of vulvodyniSuppoet.com

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 pm by LaurenVV

Hi, I started vulvodyniasupport.com at the age of 28.
I was a leader when there was no help, no forums etc.

As I went on my path, I found acupuncture, herbs and time helped me recover.
Most never do.

I met a wonderful woman named Hanna. She was a patient and became a support leader. She lived in FLoroda.

I have moved on from the support world and found a career that allowed
Me to bring my …

Comments: 0

anyone from southern california in here?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm by Melissa777

Hi Im just wondering if anyone here is from so cal- USA
I am in san diego- but from LA!!!

Comments: 6

Anyone else try Cold Laser therapy/ Low Level Laser Therapy for their vestibulodynia?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:01 am by Tired89

Hello everyone. It's been quite a long time since I've posted. I've been extremely depressed and bottling it all up. I've been seeing a pelvic floor therapist (it's only been 4 visits) for my provoked vestibulodynia and the only reason she can get inside of me to do myofascial release and to use the dilators is because I use BLT (benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine) ointment on my vestibule prior …

Comments: 2

Clitoris Issues

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm by January

I am going crazyyy trying to figure out what's wrong. Please does anyone else have an issue similar to mine? I'm only 22. So, basically when my clit is lightly rubbed, there is no feeling. However, when rubbed vigorously and directly, the burning and tingling sensations shoot down my legs and feet as if coming to the end of an orgasm but with no good feeling leading up. It's so strange. What …

Comments: 1

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:37 pm by Lisa1627

Hi ladies. I am new to the forum. I have had what I think is vulvodynia caused from hsv 2. So not only do I have the burning vag but the constant feeling of being contagious. I can honestly say that I hate my life and myself right now. There are days when I think I would rather be dead. I tried the amitryptline and it helped but if it's only making my brain think I don't have pain then it's …

Comments: 12

PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE

Post  RoseKa on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi again Nicolas. We have had unexpected family guests this weekend. My parents drove a long way here to visit so they decided to overnight another day and will be here until around midday tomorrow... ive gotten a chance to talk to them about what i have been doing and they are so happy that im getting back on my feet. When i told them about what we did for my hubby's back pain my mother asked if there was maybe something she could do for her tight neck and shoulders... she also has headaches that come and go. Mr pappa has a lot of pride going on so there is of course never anything wrong with him... pshh.. But i hope maybe you will see this before they leave tomorrow and could offer some advice? We can use the light fast stroke for the neck too right? I get the feeling my mother could be interested in trying what i do with the diet so ill maybe order a juicer for her as a surprise

I got to spend some hours on my vulva 2 days ago and its feeling great now (never thought i was gonna say that ha!) Right now as the days go by i can press harder and harder into the skin before it gets a bit painful.. I remember the breathing as much as i can. So there is no pain at all unless i put a lot of pressure on it. Free of pharma drugs, normal blood pressure and free of pain... that was my wish and its just about come true so yes that will be the end of this miserable chapter and happy to start  on the next one. Thank you for taking so much time out for helping others and i got your email about my questionnaire and will read it all when i can. What did you write about in your article??

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 am

RoseKa wrote:Hi again Nicolas. We have had unexpected family guests this weekend. My parents drove a long way here to visit so they decided to overnight another day and will be here until around midday tomorrow... ive gotten a chance to talk to them about what i have been doing and they are so happy that im getting back on my feet. When i told them about what we did for my hubby's back pain my mother asked if there was maybe something she could do for her tight neck and shoulders... she also has headaches that come and go. Mr pappa has a lot of pride going on so there is of course never anything wrong with him... pshh.. But i hope maybe you will see this before they leave tomorrow and could offer some advice? We can use the light fast stroke for the neck too right? I get the feeling my mother could be interested in trying what i do with the diet so ill maybe order a juicer for her as a surprise

I got to spend some hours on my vulva 2 days ago and its feeling great now (never thought i was gonna say that ha!) Right now as the days go by i can press harder and harder into the skin before it gets a bit painful.. I remember the breathing as much as i can. So there is no pain at all unless i put a lot of pressure on it. Free of pharma drugs, normal blood pressure and free of pain... that was my wish and its just about come true so yes that will be the end of this miserable chapter and happy to start  on the next one. Thank you for taking so much time out for helping others and i got your email about my questionnaire and will read it all when i can. What did you write about in your article??
Hello!

Hope your parents haven't left yet then. So let me try and get this to you quickly.

Yes, for the headache, tight neck and shoulders (also whiplash, misaligned neck, tension, etc.), you can apply the light, fast stroke (LFS). However, on most parts of the body the LFS is usually part of a 3-step sequence known as Pressure, Massage and a [Light, Fast] Stroke (PMS), to massage the lymphatic vessels and put energy in the area.

The challenge is explaining you how to do it through text. But I'll try.

Pressure, Massage and a [Light, Fast] Stroke:

For this technique you MUST work both sides of your neck and both shoulders, just like when doing it for the lower back.

1.) Choose the side you want to work on first. Let's say you choose the left side. For the right side you just do the opposite of the following.

2.) a. Cone the fingers of your left hand and place and hold them into your navel, or b. Lay your left hand flat on your navel, to tap into the "light socket," just like when you stroked the vulva. You can prove to yourself over and over that if you place the hand anywhere else, it won't work well.

3.) Move your right arm across your body and place the hand on the upper portion of your left neck just beneath the base of your skull (just about where you would place it if you were cupping your partner during a kiss).

4.) Begin with applying a decent amount of pressure with your right hand, slowly gliding down from the top of the neck toward the base of the neck. Repeat 7-10 times or for 15 seconds.

5.) Now place your right hand on your shoulder right next to the base of the neck and feel if you have any sore or tight spots around there. If you don't find a spot, then just begin massaging that area for 7-10 times or 15 seconds. You must slowly rotate the shoulder on the side you're massaging. If you look to the left over your shoulder in this case, your shoulder should be rotating clock-wise. If you do find a sore or tight spot, then focus your massaging on that area (also rotate the shoulder).

6.) Now apply the LFS starting from halfway up the neck and stroking the full length outward of your shoulder for a good 15 seconds or so.

7.) You're done with the left side, now just work on the opposite (right) side in the same way.

For the first 5-6 times, you want to go through this sequence every 15 minutes at least, then every 30 minutes for the rest of the day. Your mother should feel loosened and be completely out of that tightness before day 3 if it isn't really bad. Given, of course, that they don't forget to stay with it consistently.

What your father can do when she is not working on herself, is he can work on her upper back region with the LFS too, just brushing from the shoulder and down her back. He starts with one side for 15 seconds, then the next side for 15 seconds, then both sides simultaneously for 15 seconds.

To get an idea again for how much pressure you should stroke with, just review that video from Daniel West.

8.) Last and most important step, fire your chiropractor or osteopath (nah, I'm just kidding! Very Happy ). But you can in most cases put your own neck and hips back in place now, without any assistance, for free. Otherwise you'll only need 1 chiropractic adjustment or osteopathic treatment and, barring acute trauma, you'll be able to prevent your spine from ever misaligning or hips from ever going out of place again. Because once you put the energy into the muscles they'll gradually begin to heal and relax and set the bones back in place, and it can happen fast.

You'll also want to make sure you have a strong thyroid and parathyroid glands (review that section of the health questionnaire so you understand the common symptoms of weaknesses in these glands) for bone and connective tissue integrity. For the thyroid specifically, you can also evaluate with a basal body temperature study.

If you need clarification on any of the above, then just let me know.

As for yourself, Roseka, keep up the good work. That vulva tenderness will be gone soon. Then just give it another 7+ days to allow the tissues some time to heal up good and, well, you're done.
----

I wrote a more detailed piece on the 1930-1963 research I've talked about on this thread. I needed it in preparation for those who may like further details, as I share it with people in the future.
Link: http://grapegate.com/when-life-saving-research-is-buried

P.S.: There is no "O" in my name. Cool

Nichlas B.

View user profile http://www.GrapeGate.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 am

Ohh Nichlas! sorry lol Ive never seen the name Nicholas spelt without the O before so i forget to leave it out... you probably have that happen lot.

We followed your instructions and my mother did it a couple times yesterday kind of in a hurry too before they would leave. I dont know if we did it 100% correct but my mother feels much better...a lot less tightness and tension and she can now tilt and rotate her head fully without discomfort...because of the quick results tho they decided to stay another day and will leave tomorrow instead lol... She hopes maybe we can prevent the next strong headache from happening. When she does the technique she should also breathe deeply right? I told her to do that just in case... we haven't tried the one where we work on each others back yet. I told my hubby to pick up a digital watch with a timer for my mother on his way home from work today... Then she can set it to go off every 5 minutes or what not for the techniques

Your like a guardian angel of health for me and my family. Thank you... if we can ever repay you in some way just let us know

I received the marshmallow herb and blood pressure device today. I dont think i mentioned to you it was a digital one i decided to buy

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:47 pm

RoseKa wrote:Ohh Nichlas! sorry lol Ive never seen the name Nicholas spelt without the O before so i forget to leave it out... you probably have that happen lot.

We followed your instructions and my mother did it a couple times yesterday kind of in a hurry too before they would leave. I dont know if we did it 100% correct but my mother feels much better...a lot less tightness and tension and she can now tilt and rotate her head fully without discomfort...because of the quick results tho they decided to stay another day and will leave tomorrow instead lol... She hopes maybe we can prevent the next strong headache from happening. When she does the technique she should also breathe deeply right? I told her to do that just in case... we haven't tried the one where we work on each others back yet. I told my hubby to pick up a digital watch with a timer for my mother on his way home from work today... Then she can set it to go off every 5 minutes or what not for the techniques

Your like a guardian angel of health for me and my family. Thank you... if we can ever repay you in some way just let us know

I received the marshmallow herb and blood pressure device today. I dont think i mentioned to you it was a digital one i decided to buy
It does, yes, most do spell it "Nicholas," so it must be habitual. Basketball

Good job with your mother. I assume they've left you by now. Do encourage her to breathe deeply during the techniques, and as much as she can remember to do it throughout each day to activate her lymphatic system.

If you think they might use it, one thing I could recommend you get for your parents one Christmas is a high quality rebounder like a Bellicon (http://www.bellicon.com) or HealthCirculator (http://www.healthcirculator.com). Amongst a myriad of benefits, proper rebounding is a wonderful way of increasing lymph flow and creating positive tension/stress on all the cells of the body (causing the cells to adapt by strengthening and toning) without causing negative stress on the joints.

A high-range digital blood pressure monitor is alright; I've found, however, that the old school ones almost can't be beat. :-)

I suggest you measure your blood pressure over the course of a few consecutive days, at the same time each day in a relaxed state and derive an average from that.

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:43 am

Hi Nichlas (i made sure to get it right this time)
Im so full of joy to tell you that my vulva tenderness pain is gone!! I just spent 30 to 45 minutes with the stroking and deep breathing the last few nights and last night was the first time i could press deep into the skin without soreness or pain and it hasnt come back since...so now i just need to work on it for another 1 week or so like you said.... and after that i just stop and see if it comes back or not?

Should i stop taking the turmeric and ginger capsules? I use fresh ginger root in many of my juices... If you want i will check my blood pressures for a week and send it to you. Also i will try to find out what my parents might think of using the trampolins

I think tomorrow is the time to take my hubby by surprise... he has missed the sex we havent been able to have for so long and so have i lol... if there is no pain involved ill be in heaven!!

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:27 am

RoseKa wrote:Hi Nichlas (i made sure to get it right this time)
Im so full of joy to tell you that my vulva tenderness pain is gone!! I just spent 30 to 45 minutes with the stroking and deep breathing the last few nights and last night was the first time i could press deep into the skin without soreness or pain and it hasnt come back since...so now i just need to work on it for another 1 week or so like you said.... and after that i just stop and see if it comes back or not?

Should i stop taking the turmeric and ginger capsules? I use fresh ginger root in many of my juices... If you want i will check my blood pressures for a week and send it to you. Also i will try to find out what my parents might think of using the trampolins

I think tomorrow is the time to take my hubby by surprise... he has missed the sex we havent been able to have for so long and so have i lol... if there is no pain involved ill be in heaven!!

Wonderful!

Yes, work on it bit by bit for the next week, then perhaps stop everything except continue to maintain a clean, plant-based diet and a good breathing habit, and let's see what happens.

I should actually have suggested for you to give your remaining ginger capsules - perhaps the turmeric as well - to your mother, in case she did develop another headache. Those herbs would've helped. But let's see, as she might be just fine from now on with the PMS technique. Let me know how she does (your father also, if he's applying the techniques on himself).

Alright, do that and send me your blood pressure data whenever you have it.
RoseKa wrote:
Haha, go right ahead. I think you two will have some good fun. Enjoy!

Let me know if you remained free of pain long afterwards, which would be phenomenal.

Had someone told me back in the beginning of this year, before I found Rita's testimonial (this thread) by chance, that a lil' kid like me would all of a sudden be guiding ladies out of female-specific health issues like this, I have to tell you, I wouldn't have believed them. And now you and a few others have reached out to me directly for help, so I can only say that I'm honored to be able to make a difference at this level even under these "lesser professional" circumstances, if you will.

But I can't help to reiterate that I find it fairly sad and exceedingly frustrating that in this day and age it still has to be someone like myself having to do what all the various trained [insert whatever "disease"] specialists out there should ideally be competent enough to help at least most of their patients accomplish, which is to resolve the various problems at the root level instead of them perpetuating any variations of their ...
I'm sorry to inform you that we have diagnosed you with 'XYZ' disease, we don't know never know the cause and there is currently no cure never going to be a cure, but we have like a ton of different pills, creams, injections, surgical protocols, antibiotics, antibiotics, antibiotics, etc., if you're interested, and we can even do more tests and biopsies, too, so we can either confuse you more, tell you that you have more problems we have no solutions for, or tell you something you already knew; diet and lifestyle has absolutely nothing to do with any of it so let's not talk about that ...
... type of nonsense, just masking symptoms or unnecessarily having people's body parts surgically removed all day, every day. Now that you've experienced what's possible, do you agree with me that there's something wrong with that picture?

It's partially for this same reason that so many people have built up this unshakable belief system that they have no choice but to live with and suffer from these problems for the rest of their lives (without a slight bit of research or even trying anything) and, boy, since many don't want to change their ways in order to heal, some of them will surprisingly even fight you over it to keep it that way for themselves. To each his own, as the saying goes. Rolling Eyes

I'm reminded of when Dr. Morse said on video:
You know what’s funny is, I’ve never done a biopsy on anyone, I’ve never done a vaginal exam, I’ve never done a million of these different things that medical doctors [do], invasive stuff they do – and embarrassing things they do – and they still don’t know how in the hell to fix anything. You don’t need to look, you don’t need a piece of tissue, it’s easy to understand what’s causing all these things and it’s not difficult [to reverse it] if the person is ripe and ready to turn them[selves] around and get them[selves] to Wellville!
From video (Q & A 271 @ 46:14): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-erhLhXcrss&t=46m14s

As well as:
Everything is curable; not diseases [though], diseases aren’t curable because they really don’t exist. They only exist in the mind of medical doctors and those [people] willing to accept their [the medical profession’s] idiocy. You want real truth in your life, you want reality. And reality at this level is chemistry and physics, and that affects the way all cells function and how they express themselves […]
From video (Q & A 272 @ 10:12): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vocQp0tnlE&t=10m12s

You've done an excellent job, RoseKa, be proud of yourself. Wish you a continued pleasant weekend.

Oh, and one more thing, once you can satisfactorily call an end to this chapter of your journey, then do consider really embracing this health stuff so you in time can easily replace me and help your fellow ladies on this forum and others out there suffering with the same problem. If you learn how to holistically engage the more common issues you see in this area including pelvic floor weaknesses, ovarian, endometrial, uterine, cervical and vaginal problems, as well as hormonal imbalances and urinary tract issues, and couple this with your personal experience of having dealt with and healed vulvodynia, it will almost automatically qualify you as one of the better and more competent "teachers" in this area, if you will. Food for thought. Wink

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:17 am

Nichlas! Okay here I am and here is news for you... ill try too keep the "TMI" out lol. But Sunday night we did it, we got really "naughty" for the first time in sooo many months and this time it was a sexual experience BOTH of us could enjoy. I had no pain during it and nothing happened overnight... I was also fine yesterday and the same today... so i thank YOU dearly from both of us Nichlas. This means a lot to us because it was an integral part of our relationship we had to do without for so long, a noticeable void...

The herbs...i can send them to my mother because it seems like i wont be needing them... should i? She told me her neck and shoulders are feeling really good still. The gentleman doesnt care much to do the techniques so i cant report anything new from him. He isnt having much trouble there anyway..

I like the perspectives you have to share, makes me laugh sometimes ha, and Dr M is a sweetheart....it has given me a good picture of how screwed up things are... of course when you really need a doctor or a surgeon for a life/death or urgent situation i have no doubt in my mind that they can do a wonderful job with what they have, to save your life and keep you alive with necessary meds... but after seeing almost 4 vulvadynia specialists that werent much help and my doctor only keeping me on meds until i finally made some changes, i see that for chronic problems they really cant do much for many of us... they definitely couldnt for me... So we are lucky to have these kind of support forums

Ive never pictured myself working with people in this way... Becoming a pediatric nurse was an idea i had 15 years ago but i ended up going a different career path, so when it comes to health im a complete lay person, which is why your idea sounds almost overwhelming to me... Im sure i wont be replacing you any time soon lol. But say i wanted to go in this direction, where would you suggest i start?

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:37 am

RoseKa wrote:Nichlas! Okay here I am and here is news for you... ill try too keep the "TMI" out lol. But Sunday night we did it, we got really "naughty" for the first time in sooo many months and this time it was a sexual experience BOTH of us could enjoy. I had no pain during it and nothing happened overnight... I was also fine yesterday and the same today... so i thank YOU dearly from both of us Nichlas. This means a lot to us because it was an integral part of our relationship we had to do without for so long, a noticeable void...

The herbs...i can send them to my mother because it seems like i wont be needing them... should i? She told me her neck and shoulders are feeling really good still. The gentleman doesnt care much to do the techniques so i cant report anything new from him. He isnt having much trouble there anyway..

I like the perspectives you have to share, makes me laugh sometimes ha, and Dr M is a sweetheart....it has given me a good picture of how screwed up things are... of course when you really need a doctor or a surgeon for a life/death or urgent situation i have no doubt in my mind that they can do a wonderful job with what they have, to save your life and keep you alive with necessary meds... but after seeing almost 4 vulvadynia specialists that werent much help and my doctor only keeping me on meds until i finally made some changes, i see that for chronic problems they really cant do much for many of us... they definitely couldnt for me... So we are lucky to have these kind of support forums

Ive never pictured myself working with people in this way... Becoming a pediatric nurse was an idea i had 15 years ago but i ended up going a different career path, so when it comes to health im a complete lay person, which is why your idea sounds almost overwhelming to me... Im sure i wont be replacing you any time soon lol. But say i wanted to go in this direction, where would you suggest i start?
Hey RoseKa,

That's great news! And thanks for letting me know. You're very welcome; I'm glad things have turned out this way for you.

It's not that the herbs won't do you any good any longer, for they certainly will. Turmeric and ginger come packed with benefits. But for pain management I doubt you'll have further use for them, so you may very well send them.

You're absolutely correct. Emergency medicine is critical, and although much improvement is left to be desired (especially in the way they treat severe burns as an example), if only they would collaborate with the natural healing arts, they still do accomplish phenomenal things in matters of urgency, as well as life and death situations, as you point out.
----

I know it can be overwhelming at the very beginning, but you just take one step at a time. My journey began at 17½, and really took off at age 18, and here I am now at 22. Apart from my mother, no one else, whether family or friends, understood (or wanted to understand) the direction I wanted to take my life. But understanding how to care for my body had become highly important to me so that's what I wanted to learn how to do, and boy was I in for an unexpected treat in regards to the things I would come across, learn about and be exposed to. Getting to this point took 4 years with some trial and error (which there will always be) involved. So at your age, even you can do it. This is for everyone really as long as there is some level of interest.

Where you start will depend on how far you want to go with this, what areas of health and groups of people you'd like to work with within the framework of your personal preferences and special interest areas. Might you aim to open a small business in the future? Or just operate via a web-based platform through a website?

There are many courses and certification programs within a broad variety of modalities, along with sophisticated degree programs (such as in branches of alternative medicine) which may or may not have suggested or obligatory prerequisites for enrollment.

I suggest beginning with that which will provide and teach a solid foundation for which you can build upon in any direction you'd prefer, and for that I recommend the International Academy of Lymphology's Applied Lymphology Course (http://www.ial.org/our-courses.html) or the same but 2nd generation course offered through Clarity University ( http://www.zerodisease.com/lymphology.htm).

This course will lay the foundation for all the healing arts because it teaches the scientific research that explains how all of them work, as it reveals what they must accomplish at the cell level in order to produce healing and regeneration- hence also revealing why some of these modalities work better than others. On top of that, you are taught the effective self-help speed healing techniques (some of which I shared with you here), as well as advanced pain relief techniques, all of which cost nothing to actually apply, and you in time learn how to customize your own approach in combinations with any therapeutic modalities.

You can then complement this with optional Anatomy & Physiology classes, as well as courses in preparation of healthy cuisine, whether plant-based or not, raw/uncooked or not.

Dr. Morse's International School of Detoxification (ISoD) home-study course (level I) and live attendance intensives (level I and II) (http://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/education) will also provide a strong foundation for which to work from, and you really learn about the power of raw foods, fruits notably, and how to implement the diet in tandem with herbs to target key body systems.

Both the Applied Lymphology course and the ISoD courses are intended for the lay person, because it truthfully doesn't take 11-18 years and potentially $100.000 or [much] more in debt to learn how to heal, as it does to learn how to predominantly treat and mask symptoms through medications, surgical intervention or otherwise.

In addition, this is not to mention the plethora and volumes of literature available on different subjects pertaining to health, nutrition, spirituality, psychology, emotional work, diet, blending, juicing, fasting, physical creativity and more.

At this point, a whole new world opens up, as you begin to embrace all the modalities and healing arts, some of which may spike your curiosity and interest. These include:
Botanical sciences and herbalism (HerbMentor.com is an excellent site for e-learning); homeopathic medicine; magneto-biophysics (i.e. biomagnetic therapy); the energy arts (e.g. reiki healing, acupuncture, color/chromotherapy, reflexology, etc.); ozone therapy; hypnotherapy; raindrop therapy (using essential oils); colon hydrotherapy; various massage therapies; and so forth.
So, RoseKa, the options are endless. Check these things out and figure out if any of this is something you could envision yourself doing for a living or as a part time endeavor.

You have a beautiful weekend!

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you for the information! I will write it down and do some research... was it the academy or the clarity university you took the lymphology program? I think you talked about it earlier on... wish i knew these things at your age, couldve saved myself years of suffering.. damn it, ha! But im thankful for being given the opportunity to learn these things now

Okay. Im stopping everything today and sticking with a clean diet and will remember to breathe properly.  Im thinking about adding some nuts, seeds, vinegars and vinaigrettes, and cooked soups to my diet.... Lets see if any pain or discomfort comes back along the way. Ill send the remaining ginger and turmeric capsules

You must have had difficulties relating to others when living a lifestyle along these lines while so young? I mean, the average 18 or 22 year old i see isnt very concerned about their health, its actually almost like they try to slowly and carelessly destroy it in so many ways either consciously or subconsciously... dont get me started on their drinking habits especially every weekend around here...

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 am

RoseKa wrote:Thank you for the information! I will write it down and do some research... was it the academy or the clarity university you took the lymphology program? I think you talked about it earlier on... wish i knew these things at your age, couldve saved myself years of suffering.. damn it, ha! But im thankful for being given the opportunity to learn these things now

Okay. Im stopping everything today and sticking with a clean diet and will remember to breathe properly.  Im thinking about adding some nuts, seeds, vinegars and vinaigrettes, and cooked soups to my diet.... Lets see if any pain or discomfort comes back along the way. Ill send the remaining ginger and turmeric capsules

You must have had difficulties relating to others when living a lifestyle along these lines while so young? I mean, the average 18 or 22 year old i see isnt very concerned about their health, its actually almost like they try to slowly and carelessly destroy it in so many ways either consciously or subconsciously... dont get me started on their drinking habits especially every weekend around here...
As spiritual beings, we are on this physical plane to have a human experience for different purposes.

Sometimes that involves learning how to love yourself, to let go, and to forgive yourself and others. And until you do so, you'll keep returning until the lesson is learned.

Loving yourself includes caring enough to care for yourself and your physical frame (body) in the best ways you know of, nutritionally, physically, mentally and emotionally. Pertaining to the latter two, this can be defined as "the provision of what is necessary for identifying and nurturing your feelings, your conscious inner state, and your intellect."

These are the lessons I have a good feeling that you're in the process of learning, however long it may take. Sometimes these things don't start unfolding before we turn 70 or 80 at which point we're having to struggle against decades of cultural conditioning and programming, and the potentially extreme apathy that ensues as a result; I.e.:
I've been willfully careless about and defiling my body through my entire life and I've reached an 'old' age, so why should I be concerned about taking proper care of my body now? We're all gonna die anyway!
So I'm glad for your mother that she might be opening up to some of these things, and perhaps your father just needs a little "push."
----

It was the academy. I plan on taking Clarity University's program at some point although it much of the material same, but it's worth re-doing several times to really absorb and retain most of it.

I suspect it is time for you to play around with the diet a little bit. Perhaps test where your limits are, but just know that you may risk a flare as opposed to a small increase of discomfort. Oh, and I'm not talking about going to McDonalds, eating any dairy products, or eating so-called "food" that is nothing more than a mish-mash of modified ingredients and chemical additives and preservatives. Wink
----

Interesting area we're diving into here. You know, when you make changes in this aspect of your life, to this degree, sometimes your "inner circle" also has to change accordingly, and I figured that rather quickly. Otherwise that same inner circle will hold you back, suppress, and be in your way all the time. From simply wanting to eat in a way conducive to health and healing, it can become a big problem (for others) only due to unawareness and, well, ignorance. As an example, you always have someone overly minding what you're eating and why you're eating the way you are as in,
Oh my god, you don't eat meat? What about cheese??? No dairy?!?!?!? Where do you get your protein, B12, iron, calcium, this, that??!???!??!!??!
Mundane stuff like the above you have to put up with constantly the moment someone puts the pieces together about your dietary habits.

I never talk about any of these things with anyone unless I know it's up their alley so there's at least some level of "mutual intelligibility," or unless a person is genuinely requesting help concerning health issues of whatever kind. This has also meant that I may probably never be able to discuss what I do for a living with my family, apart from my mother, because after 4 years, it's still very difficult for them to grasp that my line of work involves helping people do for themselves what I've helped you accomplish. To show people how they can fulfill the conditions of health, to show them how to support and enhance the body's innate healing capability and how simple this in most cases really is. That a person's chronic migraines suddenly dissipates and goes away, their constipation is reversed and now they're on the toilet like a champ, oh, and their asthma is gone in the process, too? Well, oops, that's my bad. Didn't mean for that to happen. But honestly though, at least in 2014 it should be common sense that if we stop abusing the body and start supporting it to restore balance and homeostasis on all levels, it heals. How this basic truth has remained still a mystery to most is outright astonishing.

And so each and every day in the United States, you have the equivalent of roughly 5 sets of 6 planes filled with 100 men, women and children in each plane, bursting into flames and crashing just from largely preventable heart disease and different cancers alone. Then throw in all the other preventable health complications people die or give up their lives (suicide) from. The only reason the lay public aren't affected by this on a personal level, thus remaining passive and apathetic, is mainly because it isn't constantly shoved in our face through the media unlike so much other trivial and useless information that passes for news these days, nor are we made aware of it through other means.
New England Journal of Medicine wrote:Much Disease Is Preventable
Preventable illness makes up approximately 70 percent of the burden of illness and the associated costs. Well-developed national statistics such as those outlined in Healthy People 2000, Health U.S. 1991, and elsewhere document this central fact clearly1,15,20,21. McGinnis and Foege have carefully reclassified the causes of death in the United States, using underlying actual causes rather than the traditional disease-oriented classifications; they found that preventable causes account for eight of the nine leading categories and for 980,000 deaths per year. (McGinnis JM, Foege WH: personal communication).
Stat Sources:

1.) Approx. 1600 daily deaths from cancer (p. 1):
http://cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-036845.pdf

2.) Approx. 1643 (600,000 ÷ by 365) daily deaths from heart disease:
http://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

3.) 70% percent of disease in the U.S. preventable; New England Journal of Medicine:
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199307293290506#the%20potential%20for%20reducing%20demand
----

So, at the end of the day, you just have to find and connect with people on paths similar to your own; not always easy, geographically speaking, just as I assume it's likely not always easy to find someone with personal experience in dealing with vulvodynia that can relate to you, hence why the internet and the possibility to set up forums in this manner can be a blessing to many.

One bonus is that you get to spend more time with yourself to figure out what you're really here to do and for introspection.

Have fun and keep me updated! Basketball

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi Nichlas

I was thinking earlier today, if the pain never comes back and my health only continues to improve from here on, should i go back for any kind of testing to have anything confirmed? Or is this the end of it and im basically done with seeing doctors for anything concerning my female area? My doctor still wants me to come in for periodic blood testing which is okay but next time ill have to tell him there is nothing "wrong" with my body anymore lol

I think you are a gifted young man sharing that gift and an important message with everyone and im very grateful for what you have done here to help those that want it... you and people like Dr Morse and Dr West are needed badly out there with all the suffering going on... it hurts me to see young girls, some on this forum only in their teens and 20s just starting out in life yet already having to deal with this miserable pain which can ruin ones life... Nichlas you probably dont need me to tell you this but dont let anyone hold you back from voicing yourself out there... When i was your age i let that happen a lot because i was afraid of being misunderstood, judged or abused from it.. I know what its like to go against the grain to do what life calls you to do. Its not worth sacrificing something great just for the sakes of pleasing others... you do what you have to do to move forward.

70% of all disease preventable? Thats shocking, its like what are we waiting for?? And I added the figures up for the planes and the total made me think of 9/11, because its like the total deaths from one 9/11 episode happening every day with heart disease and cancer.  I understand what you mean about it not getting any attention in the media... mind numbing to think about..

I can truly attest to the internet and forums being a blessing! but i have also seen that some "support" groups will keep you stuck by insisting that nothing can be done about your problem once you have it.. So because they believe that they try to force their beliefs on you... those things were so sad to read especially thinking back because now i know it was never true, we dont have to be stuck with our sufferings... I never wanted to accept the "nothing can be done" answer which is why i kept searching and eventually ended up here... Meeting you here was my ticket out

Btw my hubby and i spoke about it again and if we can repay you in some way just let us know.. we are willing to give a donation to you if you like because what youve done for me/us is priceless

My father will come around im sure. My mother is slowly adopting a new diet similar to mine... she said she will have trouble giving up different cheeses and also pickles if she has to leave those too. I know the dairy has to go but are the pickles bad in any way? She told me she can probably give up meat with no problems if she has to. Thank you again

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:37 pm

RoseKa wrote:Hi Nichlas

I was thinking earlier today, if the pain never comes back and my health only continues to improve from here on, should i go back for any kind of testing to have anything confirmed? Or is this the end of it and im basically done with seeing doctors for anything concerning my female area? My doctor still wants me to come in for periodic blood testing which is okay but next time ill have to tell him there is nothing "wrong" with my body anymore lol

I think you are a gifted young man sharing that gift and an important message with everyone and im very grateful for what you have done here to help those that want it... you and people like Dr Morse and Dr West are needed badly out there with all the suffering going on... it hurts me to see young girls, some on this forum only in their teens and 20s just starting out in life yet already having to deal with this miserable pain which can ruin ones life... Nichlas you probably dont need me to tell you this but dont let anyone hold you back from voicing yourself out there... When i was your age i let that happen a lot because i was afraid of being misunderstood, judged or abused from it.. I know what its like to go against the grain to do what life calls you to do. Its not worth sacrificing something great just for the sakes of pleasing others... you do what you have to do to move forward.

70% of all disease preventable? Thats shocking, its like what are we waiting for?? And I added the figures up for the planes and the total made me think of 9/11, because its like the total deaths from one 9/11 episode happening every day with heart disease and cancer.  I understand what you mean about it not getting any attention in the media... mind numbing to think about..

I can truly attest to the internet and forums being a blessing! but i have also seen that some "support" groups will keep you stuck by insisting that nothing can be done about your problem once you have it.. So because they believe that they try to force their beliefs on you... those things were so sad to read especially thinking back because now i know it was never true, we dont have to be stuck with our sufferings... I never wanted to accept the "nothing can be done" answer which is why i kept searching and eventually ended up here... Meeting you here was my ticket out

Btw my hubby and i spoke about it again and if we can repay you in some way just let us know.. we are willing to give a donation to you if you like because what youve done for me/us is priceless

My father will come around im sure. My mother is slowly adopting a new diet similar to mine... she said she will have trouble giving up different cheeses and also pickles if she has to leave those too. I know the dairy has to go but are the pickles bad in any way? She told me she can probably give up meat with no problems if she has to. Thank you again
Whether or not you choose to go through another diagnostic process/retesting, is up to you. I wouldn't say it's worth another biopsy (especially if you've had one already) even if they suggest it. I would personally limit it to the non-invasive cotton swab procedure at the very most, if it were me.

The thing is, we can with ease likely predict what they're going to tell you, for it'll be something along the lines of, "You've gone into unexplained remission, which is fortunate, but you may be at risk of the problem returning," because that's usually what they always say in these situations. Sometimes they'll add, "Come in for regular check-ups so we can keep an eye on things."

Other times you'll be lucky enough to score a piece of paper that says you've been diagnosed free of the problem without any "remission" talk (remember to make sure they mail a physical or send a digital copy to you), which you can use with your original diagnosis papers as a before-and-after.
----

I understand how it can make you feel. If you ever decide to work with people at the chronic/degenerative states of ill health, then trust me, just wait until you get the babies, toddlers and young kids; the stories of what some of these cases went through before they found you can sometimes really pull on your heart strings, as they've been through the whole nine yards of drugs, adverse reactions from drugs, surgery after surgery and other treatments - whether natural/holistic or not - that proved ineffective, only to be back at square one, only worse off each time. Sad scenarios.

And thank you for the reminder, because I am and have always been that type of person that tends to hold back and "let it be." If I can save myself a lot of frustration by keeping my mouth closed, then that's what I usually end up doing. I do end up sometimes also doing the same thing in situations where I know I should speak up, so there's a balance for me to configure.

You're right about some, or probably most to be honest, online support groups being fairly closed and resistant to the possibility that what they're looking for (a lasting solution) already exists (and always has). I guess what's difficult for people to grasp is that the solution doesn't and never will come in a box, bottle, packet, syringe, or machines, because man will never be able to create a substance or device that can do what must be done for health to be replenished and for the individual to move beyond the state of absence of symptoms or being "not sick," to something much greater, starting at the cell level. Man's focus has always been on products (buckets, remember?) and finding ways to package and sell "solutions." The natural supplements industry is a multi-billion dollar beast, but, as a whole, has it really been solving any of our problems at any significant level after all these decades?

Either way, if a cure-in-a-bottle is what people are waiting for, they'll have a never-ending wait regardless of how many millions they donate to "research-for-the-cure" foundations year after year. Just take a good look at the ALS challenge and where all that money has been going, and the many more billions being spent annually for research (http://report.nih.gov/categorical_spending.aspx) on over 200 different health problems to find the cause(s) and some kind of fix, when the research, funny enough, has already been done and documented decades ago (http://grapegate.com/when-life-saving-research-is-buried).

Specific to support forums, I've seen two individuals who learned from Dr. Morse, and applied that newfound knowledge with great success, be shunned by the support group they each chose to share their success story with (both cases are on the GrapeGate testimonial page (http://grapegate.com/testimonials) (#18 and #19) with links to the forum threads they posted on). A third person on an acne support forum is currently trying to help other acne sufferers with information from Dr. Morse, and he/she is running up against a mountain of listlessness and ignorance.

This thread was very slowly being derailed down that same path which is why I had to step in, because I can't let those who either out of general fear, fear of change, ignorance, or apathy may not be open to a whole new level of doing things, switch off the lights for everyone else. And especially not when the help and insights being offered is coming from someone who genuinely cares. So I really only ended up creating an account and posting here because I know Rita and the process she applied to heal herself.

Otherwise I never go on support forums outside of our own community forum. That way I know I'm volunteering my time to deal with people that are ready to make changes instead of people wanting to fight tooth and nail over petty and trivial matters, only getting in their own way of succeeding.

So kudos to you, Roseka. Never take "no" for an answer in this aspect of life. Getting it done is not always an easy task to accomplish, but it's sure worth it.

About your donation to me, keep it, at least for the time being. If I could use some financial aid for a project in the future with everyone's benefit in mind, then I'll ask. I hope that's okay with you. Smile

A pickle addiction!? Haven't heard of that one before, haha. Usually it's cheese, chocolate and coffee - the triple C - that are the big ones.

I'm not experienced with home-made pickles, but I suggest for her to make her own to safeguard her from questionable ingredients they use in the process and then she can use them as a "transitional crutch." She'll be just fine.

If she requires the cheesy flavor for a time being, I can suggest nutritional yeast (NY) from a health food store.

You can order the NY from www.iherb.com or perhaps Amazon also.

Okay, I'm out. Ciao until next time!

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 pm

OK, just wanted to be sure if it was something i had to do or not.
Ill think about it until my next appointment with the doc... I also thought about getting my mother a good diet book on raw foods... something for a beginner she can get started with, do you have any suggestions? I ordered some nutritional yeast for myself first to try it and will send her info on making her own pickles

I havent read all of it yet but your article about the protein research is really eye opening... thats outright despicable what the ama did and now all the kind of suffering we are seeing is because of that research being obscured? Crazy... but good thing the truth is getting out there...

I see what happened to those 2 people... and the poor guy with crohns even got banned... just wow lol.. i guess those people have decided to live with their problems until the bitter end.... misery loves company they say and so eventually you have like a whole group of miserable people that make themselves impossible to help. I got a good idea of why your reluctant to offer help on other forums.. i guess most others like yourself who are good at this feel the same way.. but thank you for stepping in when you did

Our donation, thats no problem... whenever you might be open to taking it just let me know, you have my email.

My diet right now is some kind of fruit meal for breakfast, green juice before lunch, salad for lunch and then maybe some snacks like organic corn chips and cooked and sautéed veggies... i do the deep breathing whenever i remember and for 20 minutes before going to sleep. So far im still feeling really great.. Its strange when all the pain isnt there anymore after years of being there, because you almost end up having forgotten what a "normal vulva" feels like bounce

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:05 pm

RoseKa wrote:OK, just wanted to be sure if it was something i had to do or not.
Ill think about it until my next appointment with the doc... I also thought about getting my mother a good diet book on raw foods... something for a beginner she can get started with, do you have any suggestions? I ordered some nutritional yeast for myself first to try it and will send her info on making her own pickles

I havent read all of it yet but your article about the protein research is really eye opening... thats outright despicable what the ama did and now all the kind of suffering we are seeing is because of that research being obscured? Crazy... but good thing the truth is getting out there...

I see what happened to those 2 people... and the poor guy with crohns even got banned... just wow lol.. i guess those people have decided to live with their problems until the bitter end.... misery loves company they say and so eventually you have like a whole group of miserable people that make themselves impossible to help. I got a good idea of why your reluctant to offer help on other forums.. i guess most others like yourself who are good at this feel the same way.. but thank you for stepping in when you did

Our donation, thats no problem... whenever you might be open to taking it just let me know, you have my email.

My diet right now is some kind of fruit meal for breakfast, green juice before lunch, salad for lunch and then maybe some snacks like organic corn chips and cooked and sautéed veggies... i do the deep breathing whenever i remember and for 20 minutes before going to sleep. So far im still feeling really great.. Its strange when all the pain isnt there anymore after years of being there, because you almost end up having forgotten what a "normal vulva" feels like bounce
I've been so used to working with a simple approach of basic fruit and vegetables meals that I kind of forget about recipe books.
You can find recommendations in the book section of the shopping guide:

http://grapegate.com/wp-content/uploads/FDRMs-Shopping-Guide.pdf

It needs updating which I'll get to when I get the time.

Apart from his newest "Juicing Mastery" DVD, I have all of Dan McDonald's recipe DVDs. I can recommend the following 2 for your mother to start with:

1.) http://www.regenerateyourlife.org/dvd/transitioningtoraw/
2.) http://www.regenerateyourlife.org/dvd/blendingmastery/

And optionally this one if she needs it:

3.) http://www.regenerateyourlife.org/dvd/rawkitchenessentials/

Your approach is looking good.

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:00 am

Hi Nichlas

Thank you for the recommendations, im looking up the books and dvds atm... ill let you know what i get for her

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Okay i decided to get the dvds and Heal Yourself 101... that should be a good start for her i hope. She is excited already

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 pm

RoseKa wrote:Okay i decided to get the dvds and Heal Yourself 101... that should be a good start for her i hope. She is excited already
Hey Roseka,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, that's a phenomenal start for her. I think Markus has updated and improved his book multiple times since I first purchased a copy back in 2011, so she should be in for a treat with that one.

As far as I can tell, if I haven't said this already, she has a good attitude about all this, especially for her age too, so she'll have fun and hopefully good success with it.

Good luck! cheers

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Thank you Nichlas. She has always been open and in good spirit about trying new things like this...

I want to ask you about something for a person we care about a lot... she's a young lady, 24, who injured her right knee earlier today in a sports accident. She got x-rayed at an urgent care center and they found a minor nondisplaced patella fracture so they put her in a knee brace... she is scheduled for an MRI next week because they suspect possible ligament damage... They recommended her to talk to her doctor about a glucosamine supplement or alternatively a pain med for the knee pain.. They cant give any sure prognosis before the MRI but they say if the there is ligament damage and it isnt severe her knee should be okay again in 3 to 4 months if the knee is allowed to heal. Is there any advice you can give us for her knee situation? We would really appreciate it

Bless you

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:11 am

RoseKa wrote:Thank you Nichlas. She has always been open and in good spirit about trying new things like this...

I want to ask you about something for a person we care about a lot... she's a young lady, 24, who injured her right knee earlier today in a sports accident. She got x-rayed at an urgent care center and they found a minor nondisplaced patella fracture so they put her in a knee brace... she is scheduled for an MRI next week because they suspect possible ligament damage... They recommended her to talk to her doctor about a glucosamine supplement or alternatively a pain med for the knee pain.. They cant give any sure prognosis before the MRI but they say if the there is ligament damage and it isnt severe her knee should be okay again in 3 to 4 months if the knee is allowed to heal. Is there any advice you can give us for her knee situation? We would really appreciate it

Bless you
Hey again Roseka,

Sorry to hear about your friend's injury. In case you can act quickly I want to get this response out to you, because with these type of injuries, the earlier you start, the more damage you'll prevent from happening and the sooner the actual healing process can begin.

When the damage happens the tissues will first go through the inflammatory process as the water from the bloodstream is brought out in large quantities into the tissue spaces faster than the lymphatic vessels can pull it out. This in and of itself can be regarded as a "second injury," once you understand the negative impact it has. It's what causes the edema/swelling to occur. The healing process cannot take place before the excess water is removed from the tissue spaces by the lymph vessels, permitting the life processes of cells to resume once again.

You see, if you go to work on it immediately following the injury you can in most cases, depending on the severity, prevent the swelling from happening totally by holding and applying constant pressure directly on the area which equalizes the pressure between the tissue spaces and the positive pressure in the bloodstream that pushes the water out. At a maximum of 20 minutes, the dilated blood capillary pores will tighten again, and since no excess water will come out during those 20 minutes of applying pressure, the healing process can commence immediately (contracted muscles that potentially pulled broken/unbroken bones out of place will soon relax and set the bones back in place so they can re-knit). So with a little bit of know-how in applying certain techniques you can heal these minor injuries fast; I'm talking minutes/hours instead of the usual weeks and months if you successfully prevent the swelling. This is something to keep in mind especially when accidentally smashing your fingers as well; you immediately hold the finger(s) and apply a constant pressure for 20-30 minutes and see what happens with your finger(s).

In her case, however, the minor or major swelling has already been allowed to happen for a number of hours so she'll need to work with the knee injury from where it's currently at.

If it's possible I could speak with her, you should probably have her contact me so I can explain to her directly what to do, as some of these manual techniques are difficult to explain in written text: www.grapegate.com/contact

Other than that I would highly suggest getting BiomagScience's 'Knee Therapy' biomagnetic therapy kit: http://www.biomagscience.net/products/knee-therapy-biomagnetic-knee-pain-therapy

An herbal formula for connective and bone tissues isn't a bad idea either. I'd recommend Dr. Morse's: http://grapegate.com/connective-tissue-support

Let them do whatever diagnostics need to take place so we're aware of the injury level. I hope she didn't tear any ligaments.

As for glucosamine or even chondroitin sulfate, no thank you, if she can help it. And pain medications? Well, if her pain is endurable until it is relieved, I would also suggest staying away from such.

And here's my job for you: unless it's already pristine, teach her a little bit of what you've learned about diet. Wink

Alright, definitely bedtime for me.

Have a great weekend and take care!

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:04 am

Wow thank you!! So grateful for your quick help. Ill pass the information on to her asap and i hope she can talk to you... the info on smashed fingers reminded me that anytime i hurt my fingers in the past i always grabbed and held on to them for a little less than a minute then let go to look at it and put ice on it...I think many of us instantly grab our fingers by instinct because it feels better that way. So letting go too soon is our biggest mistake?? Lol

Enjoy your weekend

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichlas B. on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:55 pm

RoseKa wrote:Wow thank you!! So grateful for your quick help. Ill pass the information on to her asap and i hope she can talk to you... the info on smashed fingers reminded me that anytime i hurt my fingers in the past i always grabbed and held on to them for a little less than a minute then let go to look at it and put ice on it...I think many of us instantly grab our fingers by instinct because it feels better that way. So letting go too soon is our biggest mistake?? Lol

Enjoy your weekend
If your friend hasn't let you know yet, she reached out and we're in touch now. I'm sure her knees will be fine. We're waiting for her to get the MRI scan this week so I can be notified of their findings.

You know how children sometimes hurt their fingers and they instinctively grab and hold the finger(s)? Upon being alerted to what happened, what does the parent normally tell the child to do? "Come here and let me see." They cause the child to let go of the finger(s) - while not taking over - and before you know it, it swells up. Tsk tsk, bad mommy/daddy. Cool

Also, when we hurt ourselves (minor bumps and what not), we instinctively hold and rub, right? But for how long? A few seconds on average and then we stop prematurely. What does rubbing do? Well, similar to sliding across the carpet or running a balloon through your hair: it generates electricity, and we know that the electricity generated from the light, fast stroke dissipates the trapped blood proteins, keeping them in dissolution, and activates lymphatic vessels in the area to pull out the proteins and water (and is one of the safest methods to manually move the water in edema/lymphedema situations).

We most certainly need a "grab and hold, rub if you have to, but don't let go!" campaign, haha.

As for you, Roseka, how are you doing as of recent? I don't think you've updated me on your blood pressures since last time. How's that doing?

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseKa on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi Nichlas

We had to get our old computer replaced since it broke down on us Sad My blood pressure was 121 over 63 four days ago so thats going good i think... my energy has gotten even better and i feel light. Btw thank you so much for helping my friend, the magnets relieved her knee pain a lot, i dont know if she told you she got them, and she says her ability to move the leg without causing pain is increasing every few days so im hopeful she makes a quick recovery the next few months

Ive been reading about the "raw till 4" diet and im following that a little bit... just not eating as much as they suggest, its a little too much for me. Ill remember to hold my finger if i hurt it lol

RoseKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

interested in giving this a try

Post  yoginimom on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:25 am

I haven't had time to read this entire thread yet, but i have skimmed it with much interest. I've been waffling a lot over the past few weeks about trying the nortriptalyne treatment. I've been putting it off so that i could try everything natural i could first.

I have tried Pelvic floor physio, osteopathy, acupuncture and energy healing. I feel all of these things have taken my pain down about 40% from the 11/10 pain i was in for months. My energy healer has helped me release several 'stuck energies' that he found due to traumatic events, and i do feel that helped me very much.

I am now only using lidocane ointment when i need to, and trying to stick with healing it naturally.

I'm wondering where to start with diet? I am already vegetarian, and i don't eat any wheat products. So i don't think i need to make many changes aside from cutting out cream and cheese.  

Should i start with a few days of fruit juice fasting? I've been doing supressive treatment for yeast of diflucan 250mg weekly. I've tried to go off it three times and all three times my symptoms flared so badly i was nearly suicidal. So i am scared to cut that out cold turkey. But i do want to try this, so i will keep reading this thread and watching the videos.

The only fruit i have in my house at the moment is organic apples. I've been making apple, carrot and kale juice every morning. Should i keep going with that? Or switch to just apples?

Citrus fruits seem to make me flare very badly, i haven't been diagnosed with IC, but i sure have all the symptoms. I already gave up coffee because of this.

I'd really love to hear your thoughts on this. I would like to join in and give this a try.

I'm a bit confused about the light and fast stroking, maybe i missed a post that had a video in it? I read through this very quickly as it's long. But if you can direct me to that video i would be very interested in trying that.

Thanks for sharing your story Roseka and Ria and thanks to Nicholas for sharing all this information!

PS: i have read in a few place (conventional medicine sources) that to postpone the nortriptalyne treatment can be risky because once the nerve endings start creating the new pain receptors it's very hard to reverse that. That's why i have been scared to wait to long to try it. Though i am also scared to try the drug because of all the side effects! What would you say from a more natural point of view on this? Is it taking a big risk to hold off on treating the nerve pain with antidepressants, and give this a try first?

yoginimom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Roseka and Yoginimom

Post  Nichlas B. on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:50 pm

RoseKa wrote:Hi Nichlas

We had to get our old computer replaced since it broke down on us Sad   My blood pressure was 121 over 63 four days ago so thats going good i think... my energy has gotten even better and i feel light. Btw thank you so much for helping my friend, the magnets relieved her knee pain a lot, i dont know if she told you she got them, and she says her ability to move the leg without causing pain is increasing every few days so im hopeful she makes a quick recovery the next few months

Ive been reading about the "raw till 4" diet and im following that a little bit... just not eating as much as they suggest, its a little too much for me. Ill remember to hold my finger if i hurt it lol

Hey Roseka,

Delightful to hear you're doing well, and yes, you're blood pressure is in perfect range so just let me know if that ever changes. Simone told me she would order the magnets, but didn't notify me that she had received them, but they're easy to figure out how to use so I'm assuming she was so excited to apply and put to use that she forgot about me. Basketball I'm glad they're working for her knee; it'll regenerate.

I know the 'Raw Till 4' diet. Let me know how it goes.

yoginimom wrote:I haven't had time to read this entire thread yet, but i have skimmed it with much interest. I've been waffling a lot over the past few weeks about trying the nortriptalyne treatment. I've been putting it off so that i could try everything natural i could first.

I have tried Pelvic floor physio, osteopathy, acupuncture and energy healing. I feel all of these things have taken my pain down about 40% from the 11/10 pain i was in for months. My energy healer has helped me release several 'stuck energies' that he found due to traumatic events, and i do feel that helped me very much.

I am now only using lidocane ointment when i need to, and trying to stick with healing it naturally.

I'm wondering where to start with diet? I am already vegetarian, and i don't eat any wheat products. So i don't think i need to make many changes aside from cutting out cream and cheese.  

Should i start with a few days of fruit juice fasting? I've been doing supressive treatment for yeast of diflucan 250mg weekly. I've tried to go off it three times and all three times my symptoms flared so badly i was nearly suicidal. So i am scared to cut that out cold turkey. But i do want to try this, so i will keep reading this thread and watching the videos.

The only fruit i have in my house at the moment is organic apples. I've been making apple, carrot and kale juice every morning. Should i keep going with that? Or switch to just apples?

Citrus fruits seem to make me flare very badly, i haven't been diagnosed with IC, but i sure have all the symptoms. I already gave up coffee because of this.

I'd really love to hear your thoughts on this. I would like to join in and give this a try.

I'm a bit confused about the light and fast stroking, maybe i missed a post that had a video in it? I read through this very quickly as it's long. But if you can direct me to that video i would be very interested in trying that.

Thanks for sharing your story Roseka and Ria and thanks to Nicholas for sharing all this information!

PS: i have read in a few place (conventional medicine sources) that to postpone the nortriptalyne treatment can be risky because once the nerve endings start creating the new pain receptors it's very hard to reverse that. That's why i have been scared to wait to long to try it. Though i am also scared to try the drug because of all the side effects! What would you say from a more natural point of view on this?  Is it taking a big risk to hold off on treating the nerve pain with antidepressants, and give this a try first?

And hello Yoginimom,

You're very welcome. I do what I can.

I have to be careful with how many people I choose to help simultaneously so that I can make sure to reach out to each one in a timely manner. There's another person from this forum I need to get back to as well. So I apologize in advance if at some point I leave you hanging for a little while.

I've been and still am in the process of producing a series of introductory articles (latest one published today) that ties all the most important aspects together, so that people will understand (a) the prime issue (the cause, if you will) of any disease condition one may care to name and how all the secondary factors contribute to this prime cause at the cell level, (c) what needs to be done to rectify the problem, and (b) the process that is involved between getting from (a) to (c) through a holistic orientation, one notable component of this process being education, hence I really encourage anyone to really get into this if it's of interest. (In these times, what can be of more interest or importance than to know how to heal and care for yourself and others?)

That way I won't have to cover it with each person, and in time it'll give them a strong foundation from which to work on regardless of the health condition, as well as the understanding needed before taking long-term action of any kind. You'll come to know this isn't necessarily something you'll just "try," rather, you'll know what needs to be done and, if it resonates, you'll go to work on getting it done if you so choose. With your case specifically, you'll also learn how those therapies have worked to relieve your pain.

There are currently 4 articles available. In total, currently, it'll probably amount to reading a 70-page booklet or a short book. If you understand the research and the life and death processes, you'll be a major step ahead. Take your time with them if you can.

1.) When Life-Saving Research is Buried
http://grapegate.com/when-life-saving-research-is-buried

2.) Healing at the Cell Level Part 1
http://grapegate.com/healing-at-the-cell-level-part-1

3.) Healing at the Cell Level Part 2
http://grapegate.com/healing-at-the-cell-level-part-2

4.) Healing at the Cell Level Part 3
http://grapegate.com/healing-at-the-cell-level-part-3

It would be great if you have that down before we talk about the techniques. (I've explained how I would do the light, fast stroke technique on the vulva somewhere on this thread.)

Now, I don't know too much about you or your health history, so I can't make too many specific recommendations, but as for diet/juicing, I would ease my way into this at first. The dairy products are certainly number one to go in any case.

There are guidelines and resources provided in the 'Getting Started' and 'Food' sub-sections of my website's FAQ page:
http://grapegate.com/faq

The fresh juice you're having is great for starters. You can find more ideas here:
http://grapegate.com/wp-content/uploads/Simple-Juice-Ideas.pdf

Read any other relevant questions that may be of interest. (Note the very last question on the page in reference to interstitial cystitis.)
----

As for the medications, I'm not licensed to advise you on those. But I do have the free agency to say what I would do, if it were me.

With Diflucan, I would first bring in a mild or strong form of antifungal infusion, like calendula flower (mild) or pau d'Arco (strong), made using the guidelines on this page:
http://grapegate.com/herbal-recipes

I would personally go with calendula first and start with steeping it for 10 minutes, then gradually moving up to steeping it for 1 hour (brace yourself for bitterness when steeping beyond 10 minutes).

This is the basic step-by-step process for making any infusion (apart from quantity of plant material used and steep time):
http://grapegate.com/making-an-herbal-infusion-stinging-nettle-herb

I would drink the calendula infusion for a few weeks and then slowly try reducing the dosage of Diflucan taken, by 50 mg. or less at a time (through pill splitting if necessary: http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/guide-to-pill-splitting). I could cut down by 50 mg. each week meaning it'll take me 5 weeks to finally get off of it.

The best case scenario is that I could explain to my my doctor what I'm trying to do, and get him/her to help me get off the medication, but the chances of that are rare, but it's worth a shot.

As for Nortriptyline, I can't make that decision for you, so it'll be entirely up to you.

On one side, if it were me, I'm risking the "side" effects of the drug, not to mention the moderate, undesirable interaction between Nortriptyline and Diflucan. In addition, I'm messing around with a category of drugs that are known to be often very difficult to get off of (up there with Ambien/Zolpidem) once taken for an extended period of time even through the tapering-down method.

On the other side, I could focus on fulfilling the conditions of health starting yesterday.

And in consideration of reversing nerve endings (or whichever other chronic challenge), what would they do about it anyway? If they can't teach people how to prevent these problems we can't expect them to  be able to solve them either, since the process for both are one and the same. If all I had for tools to work with, were pharmaceutical medications, surgery and radiation/chemotherapy, then I, too, would find it very hard to reverse anything. All I could really do is treat, suppress and alleviate and hope for that once-in-while outcome where my patient will at least some months or years of relief before the problem inevitably returns (unless they changed their approach along the way).

Hope some of this helps.

Oh man, every time I say, ”alright, time is limited, I’m just gonna write a few sentences,” I of course end up writing 2-3 pages. pirat

Before reading the repost further below, read this excerpt from Healing at the Cell Level Part 3

Once you learn the self-help techniques, the next series of questions are: which techniques to use, in what order to apply them, how frequent, and for how long? You see, that’s the trick. Because the answer will change with every new situation depending on severity, needs and circumstances. There’s a learning process involved to master it. There are general guidelines however.

Remember, if you successfully remove trapped proteins and poisons, but there are still any of such substances left in the tissue spaces, they will reproduce the problem and in time reverse any progress you will have made if you stop too soon. (This is how you become a lifelong patient/client always requiring periodic treatment.)

Certain techniques are applied for 15-30 seconds (e.g. pressure-massage-stroke technique), others for 5-10 minutes or longer (e.g. the bioelectric pinpoint or bioelectric energy field techniques) at a time. If you have a serious problem or injury, a general plan may look like this:

Day 1: Apply a technique for 15-30 seconds every 3-5 minutes for the first 30-60 minutes. Then every 15 minutes thereafter for the remainder of the day.

If you have a really serious problem, you’ll set an alarm to wake you up every 30-60 minutes during the night to work on the affected area(s). Some situations (major acute injuries generally) will require that you stay awake and keep focused on working on the problem-area non-stop and even overnight, potentially for a few days straight (whether at home or at the hospital).

Day 2: Apply a technique for 15-60 seconds every 30 minutes.

Day 3: Apply a technique for 15-60 seconds every hour. (Continue this frequency beyond day 3 if needed.)

Day 4: Apply a technique for 15-60 seconds every 2 hours.

Day 5+: Apply a technique for 15-60 seconds, 3-5 times each day until satisfactory healing of the condition/injury has been effectuated.

At this point, apply the techniques several times a week, eventually extending this to several times a month for maintenance.

The above plan should be adjusted as to make sure techniques are being applied as often as necessary, which is contingent on the severity of the issue.

In some instances you may need the assistance of family members or friends so that techniques can be applied in rotation around the clock to invoke rapid healing, or to be applied on difficult-to-reach areas of the body. Alternatively, an herbal or magnet application that is kept on while you rest can also work.

The longer it takes before we initiate our approach to reverse the injury the more plasma proteins, fluid and sodium will have had a chance to accumulate around the cells, and the longer it will tend to take to heal and the more difficult it can be. As noted in a prior article, if you allow your smashed finger to swell up (waiting too long to take action), reversing the damage will require much more effort, which is why knowing what to do in acute situations, before the injuries happen, is critical. That said, even long-term, chronic health challenges can respond rapidly to the speed-healing techniques; rapidly, meaning within hours to a few days if you remain consistent with applying the techniques. How fast it occurs is generally influenced by how long you’ve been caring for your body through a clean diet and other means and how well your emunctories are functioning.

Repost on light, fast stroke technique

Nichlas B. wrote:
RoseKa wrote:Something new is happening... for 6 hours now the pain is less than before the healing crisis last night. But i am getting many little white bumps like tiny pimples all over the vulvar area.... They are not itchy or painful. But whatever is going on, this is the lowest my pain has been for so many hours straight since the beginning which makes me happy. I hope it doesnt go back up. Im guessing the tiny pimples is lymph coming out. This is the kind of marshmallow root i should use right? http://iherb.com/Starwest-Botanicals-Marshmallow-Root-Organic-1-lb/22577

Next month i think ill get the ointment or salves just in case...
Hey RoseKa,

That is correct, it is lymph carrying waste material, penetrating through the skin. Preferably one should sweat these wastes out or have them leave through elimination channels instead of seeing the formation of pimples/acne/boils/rashes/dermatitis/eczema/psoriasis/rosacea, etc.

If I were you, this is where I would really hit those pain relief breathing techniques frequently, as instructed, while maintaining the diet and anything else you're doing. And keep doing them frequently on a daily basis until the pain is gone, continuing another 7-14 days after that to give the tissues a chance to heal.

That's the marshmallow root, yes. I have a bag of it here from the same company. If you get it, make the cold infusion and apply it several times, then please let me know what you experience.
RoseKa wrote:One more thing... Do you have any advice for lower back pain? My hubby has this problem sometimes when he's required to do high intensity manual labor work. Heating pads help a little bit but he wanted to know if maybe you have some suggestions? His diet is more of a typical diet with a lot of junk food, beef, eggs, dairy etc etc (i still cook for him whenever he likes me to) and very little fruit.... He does get a share of my salads at dinner and he really likes it

Bless you
As for the lower back pain, this also ties in with the kidneys specifically, and so do the knees.

Tell him he will have to change his diet. I.e., just like with you, he must plug the hole in the bottom of the boat instead of only trying to drain the water from the boat one bucket at a time, only to ultimately get nowhere in the long run because the water keeps pouring in. Using buckets only is what you see within the medical profession and among most "alternative" practitioners including naturopaths, herbalists, and you name it. But there are very effective or sometimes necessary buckets we have to use temporarily (e.g. surgery, medications to keep someone alive, etc.). But they just give you buckets without telling you how to fix the hole the water is pouring in from (mostly because they don't even know how to), meaning you will be dependent on those buckets for, well, the remainder of your life many times.

Heating pads and castor oil packs are very popular and useful buckets, and this is one situation where I would recommend castor oil packs, but also kidney supporting herbs. However, you might not need any of it, because I'll explain one of the techniques I used on my knees as mentioned earlier, as well as having used the same technique to take pain out of my right hip (the price I pay for eating too many nuts in one sitting). I was able to reduce the pain in the right hip in less than 30 seconds or so and have it gone in 10 minutes. But what did I fail to do? Apply the technique frequently even after it begins to feel good or the pain is out so the tissues can heal properly, thus the pain returned and I just have to repeat the process and stay with it.

What do these techniques do?

"It will help dissipate the trapped clustered [blood] proteins, turn the electric generators [sodium-potassium pumps] on in the cell, and let the oxygenated blood get to the cells to help relieve the pain and cause the healing process to take place." ~ C. Samuel West, The Golden Seven Plus One, p. 61

Dr. C. Samuel West, whom I've mentioned earlier in this thread, had a pain relief clinic for some years before he gave up everything to begin publicly lecturing on the lymphatic system and the blood protein research in 1976. During his life he was helping people relieve pain for over 30 years and became very good at it. But not only did he help people relieve their pain, he also showed them how to do it themselves (or with a partner for difficult-to-reach spots like the mid to upper back, or people in wheelchairs, etc.) so they wouldn't need him anymore. While he was running his pain clinic, he ended up putting himself out of business twice because he refused to just treat people's symptoms once he knew they could take out the pain and heal it without his help.

He developed a number of 'Self-Help Speed Healing' techniques that one can learn and thereafter go on to customize one's own approach according to one's needs and circumstances. These are the techniques I'm learning.

I'll try to explain the one specific for lower back pain (it's so much easier to demonstrate visually):

It was past I.S.L. president, Waldemar Lech Olszewski, M.D., from Poland, who proved that a technique Dr. West calls the 'bioelectric light, fast stroke' will move the lymphatic system by generating electricity.

"When you slide across the carpet, can you generate electricity? Well, we have learned that electricity can help relieve pain whether it be generated from an electrical device or from this new technique of 'a light-fast-stroke.'" ~ C. Samuel West, The Golden Seven Plus One, p. 60

The above statement is why I mentioned we can do the same thing that the magnets do, but in many cases WITHOUT the need for magnets as well as magnetic beds, electrodes, chi machines, acupuncture needles, or other machines and devices.

This technique is basically carried out as follows:

Relax your hand(s) and move it very quickly, with very light pressure across the area of your body (your hand doesn't even have to make contact with the skin). In your hubby's case, it will be his back.

This will be difficult to do for the mid to upper back area without help from a partner, but most can reach just below the mid to lower back area.

With a partner:

He can lie on his stomach and have you hold one hand still while stroking down the other lower half of his back in a downward motion around 7-10 times. Then you hold the other hand still and stroke down the other lower half of his back. Then both hands down the middle of the back. He may need to stroke over the buttocks as well (this is when it's good to have someone you can trust help you). After that, you can sit by him and stroke all around his back with that quick motion, always leaving one hand still on the body.

As you can see, the technique is free to do and it's simple and straightforward. And I'd say he should notice a good difference within 15-30 minutes. But if you can help him for up to 1 hour that would be even better.

Without a partner:

If he was alone and couldn't get someone to help him, he can stand up, put his hands over his hips (thumbs towards the front and fingers on his back) and stroke one hand down 7-10 times while the other hand stays still. Then the other side, and then both down the center of the back. He must do this every five minutes for the first half hour, and then every half hour for the rest of the day on the first day. Then at least every hour on the second day.

Dr. West used to put people's hips in place over and over again with this technique. I recently found a video by his youngest son (Daniel West) who demonstrates the solo version of this technique in a quick video:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NVy_CrTEnGo

----
Light-Fast-Stroke for vulva pain:

So the big question is: can you apply the light-fast-stroke on the vulvar area? The answer is you can do it anywhere on the body. But what you will do different just about anywhere else, is that you will place one hand over the navel (this is where a bunch of lymphatic vessels meet and tie into a knot), which Dr. West referred to as an "electrical light socket" that you can tap into, then use the other hand to perform the strokes. You should wear clothing to avoid stroking with too much pressure causing discomfort, if the skin is sensitive.

Any direction you stroke in will work. Starting at the bottom and swiftly stroking upward, or stroking from one side toward the other will probably be the easiest.

You should apply this for:

• 15 seconds every 5 minutes the first half hour; then
  • 15 seconds every 30 minutes for the rest of the 1st day; then
  • 15 seconds every hour on the 2nd day; then
  • 15 seconds several times a week thereafter for a couple of months.

But if in pain, you apply it on the hour (or every 30 minutes if you can), every waking hour for as many days as it takes, following day 2.

Combine this with the deep breathing techniques and you'll do well. When you apply the light-fast-stroke, breathe deeply.

Because of the simplicity of these techniques, Dr. West never showed or taught anyone how to do them BEFORE first giving them the understanding and research behind how and why they work, which is what would give people the faith to apply the techniques for many hours at a time for serious injuries, without stopping.
----
Man, I'll end up having written a book on this thread, haha.

Whichever of these tips (or analogical buckets) you decide to incorporate, please let me know what you experience, especially as it may help others. I certainly think you have plenty of tools now to take out the pain and support the body in healing the vulva. And the light-fast-stroke is just one of several techniques and effective buckets. Cool

Disclaimer: As I'm not a medical doctor, you'll have to take any of the aforementioned advice at your own discretion.

Nichlas B.

Back to top Go down

Post  yoginimom on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks you Nicholas! I've been reading over all this info, and have been doing the light fast stroking all day yesterday and today. It's helping!

As for my history. I have been a raw foodist in the past, but it didn't work perfectly for me so i switched to a vegan diet. I've been mostly vegan for about 5 years. In the last year or so i have been eating a bit more cheese, and if i don't have coconut milk on hand i will use diary cream. So really all i've have to do is cut back out the cheese and cream, which has so far been very easy for me. Though i do eat cooked grains on my salads, like rice or quinoa, so i may cut those out for a while as i heal, is that what you would recommend?

Usually i have juice every morning and smoothies for lunch (i guess ido the raw till 4 thing most days). So i would say on average my diet is very healthy and has been for a long time. I was 100% raw about 6 years ago and stayed that way for a year, and i did a total juice fast about 10 years ago which healed me from a really serious illness.

Because my issue is due to a fall on my tailbone and an injury to the pudendal nerve, it's not just diet alone that i need, (though i am sure it will help a lot) but i do go by the philosophy of "treat the person not the symptom" so i agree with this stuff by default, because my past experience has proven it to me so to speak.

So i do think we are already mostly on the same page. Smile

That said, i am very open to learning new approaches, and will take all your advice in with an open mind and apply it to the best of my ability. Pain is a good motivator, and i am ready to heal!  

I will continue to read this last post of yours and keep applying the info. I'll let you know how it goes!

PS, please don't worry about 'leaving me hanging' just answer as your time permits. I really don't want to take advantage of your kindness here, i appreciate what you are doing, it's a real gift. So any answer is wonderful for me! No matter how long the delay.

yoginimom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top