I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I cant take it anymore!! Thinking of ending my life, I dont know what to do :((((
Today at 10:14 am by Sparkle

» Any advice on with amitrytline?
Today at 9:32 am by Sparkle

» essential oils
Today at 5:41 am by bluejean

» New Member - Looking for Advice an Support
Today at 4:59 am by MLily92

» PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by RoseKa

» At war with my own body
Yesterday at 2:06 am by zarli

» NEWBIE UNCERTAIN
Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:51 am by bluejean

» 99% better..
Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:36 am by bluejean

» Vulvar pain documentary!!
Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:54 am by Sparkle

I cant take it anymore!! Thinking of ending my life, I dont know what to do :((((

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:51 pm by LeonieFlower

Hi, I'm a new lady here. Found this forum yesterday.

I am 26 and have been suffering with this hell of a disease for 8 years (diagnosed 2006) and it has only gotten worse year after year... I am on pain meds and tricyclic antidepressant (amitriptyline) which isnt helping. I get erratic when taking the meds. I have tried antibiotic creams, lions mane (supplement), zinc oxide, cold packs, …

Comments: 16

Any advice on with amitrytline?

Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:00 am by Sparkle

Hello,

Anyone tried this in pill form? What's it's like? What side effects have you had? This is next on the list for doc to percribe me for my vestibular vulvadynia but I'm worried about the side effects.

Also did it work with anyone with provoked pain?

Any advice is much appreciated. X

Comments: 13

PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:19 pm by ria

Hello everyone,

I am now pain free no medication. Please look up Dr Robert Morse on youtube he has helped me with my constant pain he is a Naturopathic doctor in America. I did not go and see him I had a telephone consultation, but please feel free to call the clinic advice is there for free can you beleive it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you need any advice please contact me I …

Comments: 65

NEWBIE UNCERTAIN

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:48 am by QueenLatifahzw

Hi I am a newbie glad to join your site can already see it going to be much help.
I am 52 years old going through menopause. This has been going on for close to 3 years. It all started when my periods began to be irregular and for the first time in my life I came down with a UTI which was treated with antibiotics but I started to experience frequent urination and burning thereafter not all the …

Comments: 3

Vulvar pain documentary!!

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by lovingmelon

Hi all,
new to this forum, and boy am I glad to have found it. Just browsing through, it seems like so much good information is being shared.
I wanted to post a link to my IndieGoGo campaign for the documentary I am making. Even if you can't contribute, I'd love it if you'd pass along my link, if you feel so inclined.

EDIT: Just tried to post my link, and I was prohibited. If you'd like to find …

Comments: 1

Would love support

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:04 pm by katn7

I have been living with vulvodynia for a long as I can remember. I didn't get officially diagnosed until I was 17 and it has been getting worse ever since. I am 19 now and unable to have sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I also suffer from endometriosis since I was in my early teens so I've been living with pelvic pain for a long time now. No one really understands how vulvodynia effects you …

Comments: 17

How did this happen so suddenly?

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:32 pm by Meggiemay

Hi all! I'm 29 years old and I live in the states. A few weeks ago I was absolutely fine "down there". I had protected sex one evening with my partner, nothing out of the ordinary but I noticed I was feeling a bit more sensitive (not in a good way) than usual so we stopped. The next day I felt a bit irritated but wasn't to concerned. The day after that my vulva started to burn. It was a …

Comments: 3

New here and trying to find more girls that live in Brisbane or Australia

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 am by keepdreaming

Hi All,

I am new here and I would really like to get in contact with people from Brisbane, Australia.

I was recently diagnosis (2 months ago) with Provoked Vestibulodynia (Vulvar Vestibulitis) and reactive vaginismus due to the Vestibulodynia, after such a long time of massive pain, suffering and feeling completely hopeless.

I just want to start by saying that this forum have helped me SO …

Comments: 6

New here/Advice about life with vulvodynia

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:06 pm by blueberryrabbit

I haven't been on a website forum in years, but this is probably the only way I can really talk about this.

I'm 23, and I've had vulvodynia/vestibular pain/pelvic floor dysfunction since I was 15 (I've probably had it for much longer than that and don't really remember). I also have PTSD from being in a sexually and emotionally violent relationship for 5 years. I can have sex, but not without …

Comments: 2

Evening Primrose Oil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evening Primrose Oil

Post  Grateful on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

I have been suffering with vulvar pain for eight years - just assumed it was part of menopause and growing older. I was using Vagifem vaginal hormone supplements and my doctor said everything looked fine but I was still experiencing excruciating pain whenever I had intercourse with a lot of burning and pain afterwards. I also experienced vulvar pain when bathing or using bath tissue. I finally turned to the internet and found the term for what I was actually experiencing. It was wonderful to know I wasn't alone and to read other women's advice. After reading some user's comments, I started using Evening Primrose Oil. I rub the oil from 2 500mg softgels on my vulvar area each evening before bed. The difference has been miraculous! Within one week I could tell a difference and within a month I was having intercourse again without pain. I feel like I have gotten my life and my marriage back. I would encourage every woman to at least try evening primrose oil to see if it will make a difference for them.

Grateful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

something else to try....

Post  blessed on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 am

thanks for sharing this.. at this point i am trying anything that worked for others.. i have started primrose oil but have been taking i orally. i guess it makes sense to apply it directly. i am going to try this from today. hopefully i have some good results...my marriage could use a bit of good news.. thanks and God bless..

blessed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evening Primrose Oil

Post  bluekangeroo on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing. What is the theory behind eve primrose oil being helpful?

I have found co-incidentally that during my period my pain eases off, and during my period I take eve primrose oil?! Hmmm maybe I shouldn't stop taking it when my period ends?

I had never considered getting the oil out of the pills and rubbing it on topically though. Can you really do that? And if so, how come nobody sells the oil in topical form? Or do they?

I would love to hear how anyone else gets on with this method if you try it.

bluekangeroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Primrose Oil

Post  Grateful on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 am

I have tried to find Evening Primrose in just the oil form not caplets but haven't been able to find it so far. I just pierce a hole in the tablets and squeeze the oil out - it's a little messy, but well worth the effort. I do wish you could find it bottled as just oil.

Grateful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Essential oils are giving me a chance at an actual sex life

Post  lavrose on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 am

Ok guys. I promised God that if he helped me find a cure for this horrible, life ruining, afflicting, 24/7 misunderstood condition, I would share it with everyone, as I have done TIRELESS research, read every book, scoured the net, and consulted with many doctors. Im 32 years old.
Ive always had a problem with painful sex, and a constant burning vag, but recently I was diagnosed with something far more horrible. Interstitial Cystitus.
Painful Bladder syndrome. Many women with Vulvodynia, many times have interstitial cystitus aswell, and I do frequent UTI's and I control them with a daily probiotic, but this particular bladder infection would not go away. Guys, this condition has literally ruined lives. Women hav e to go on disability for it. Imagine a voracious, raging UTI that never goes away. ever. and there is no cure. Its one thing not to be able to have sex, or sit for too long, or wear anything tight. But to be aware of constant, swollen, urethral frequency and burning, having to go to the bathroom every five minutes, cant sleep thru the night, the pain is compared to Cancer. People have to go on methadone, and antidepressants over it. Anywho, After I wept and begged on my knees for God to cure me, and help me, and even called a prayer line (LOL!!) and cried on my moms shoulder, (she prayed with me for a cure also) I made an appointment with a Urologist in Cleveland, Ohio at the Cleveland clinic. The best in the country. I got diagnosed with Ureaplasma, and Im currently on a strong 30 day course of antibiotics, (augmentin, zithromax, doxicycline) then I will be on long term antibiotics for the duration, until I test negative, which could take over a year.
Many people dont know too much about Ureaplasma, so please, please google it, and try to find a doctor that will hear you ,and test you. There are links to this with V too.
The test is expensive, and many doctors havnt even heard of it, so you have to shop around. because Ureaplasma is linked to IC, (urethritis) it is also linked to infertilty, miscarriage, and premature birth. Maybe shop around for fertility doctors, say your trying to get pregnant, and your concerned about Ureaplasma. Its worth it guys, I feel 100% better now that I am taking the proper treatment. This little bacteria is prolly the the one responsible for a lifetime of pain, and ruined relationships.
The oils. I make suppositories with coconut oil, (frozen, in sport bottle ice cube trays) with various essential oils, and Ive been able to have a sex life and sometimes, pain free sex life, since I started this. The thing is. You have to rotate the oils, I learned this. For a couple of years I was just using tea tree (and douches are horrible by the way, please dont put them in douche, been there, done that) after awhile, it didnt work and I didnt know why. The Boric acid suppositories. Worked for awhile, then didnt work at all. Then Myrrh oil. Which is great by the way. Then lavender and rosemary oils. Also awesome. Then Tyme oil, and oregano oil. Awesomness. Also, grapefruit seed extract is great too. Now Im doing Geranium oil, and its the skin of my vag is very soft and supple, non itchy and completely burn free. It feels strong, and healed...Im totally down for sex atm Smile), but currently single again Sad(..but yea. Start out with a few drops, first few days, then work your way up to where you feel comfortable. I use quite a bit, especially for raging pain or infection, but everyones different.Theyve been working out great for me, but it has been such a long road. Ive read about many women just giving up, but dont please.
Wise women of antiquity have known about essential oils treating women's problems and vaginal infections for many centuries now. I admit, I was scared too and hesitant about putting strange smelly substances up there, but it is so worth it. Some days, I feel almost normal down there. Like when I was young. Also, change of diet, (more fiber, vegetables, green smothies, teas, wheatgrass shots) have made it possible to live a normal life, and be a healthy person again, and maybe a chance at a fulfilling relationship. Also, having constant vaginal infections CAN impact fertility. and I am hoping to get pregnant again. God luck and God Bless. God knows how much I have suffered and I prayed day and night for a cure. To be healed, and cured is the greatest blessing of all, the greatest blessing God can give you. And this is when he makes his presence known. When God heals you, when he has answered your prayer.

lavrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

period

Post  lavrose on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 am

and yes, my vaginal pain and symptoms do go away on my period, and sex feels alot better too. Weird. Ive also read about women being able to control their yeast, and bladder symptoms with coconut oil. Typically 3 to 6 TBLSP a day, everyday. I do eat coconut oil, but not that much!! LoL, I saw it made my skin glow, and look great, and I felt better, but it didnt do alot for my V. so....plus it makes your hair oily Sad

lavrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mucho Love

Post  lavrose on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:38 am

anyway, much Love guys, Its so hard feeling like your the only person in the world with a Cur-SED Vagina!!! Its rough. And guys think your frigid or something. So not true, but whatev. Theres a reason for everything, and I count my blessings everyday. Love you guys Smile flower I love you

lavrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum