MonaLisa Touch

Go down

MonaLisa Touch Empty MonaLisa Touch

Post  rl2091 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the MonaLisa Touch treatment for Vulvodynia? My pain started when I went on HRT(pill) for anxiety mainly and my pain abruntly stopped when I stopped HRT. However, when I started on the HRT patch (at my dr's suggestion), the pain returned and has never left. That was 7 years ago. I found MonaLisa Touch on the internet purely by accident while doing searches. I'm wondering if this may help me, but do not know where to find more info.

-Refuse to give up!!

rl2091

Back to top Go down

MonaLisa Touch Empty Re: MonaLisa Touch

Post  Julquint on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Hello,

I’ve been suffering from vulvodynia since 2001 and one of my doctors recommended the Mona Lisa Touch. I haven’t tried it, but would also like to know if it has been effective for anyone. I’m willing to try anything at this point.

Julie

Sent from Topic'it App

Julquint

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateFood on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Yes! I did Mona Lisa Touch and it helped me. after getting my yeast issues under control, following a low oxalate diet, and replacing our gas stove with an electric stove, I was at a place where I was functional almost all the time. But I don’t just want to be functional. Mona Lisa Touch helped me get from functional to great.

IhateFood

Back to top Go down

MonaLisa Touch Empty Gas Stove

Post  rl2091 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Why the switch to electric stove, what is the issue with a gas stove. We just moved and now have a gas stove, I notice no difference though in level of pain.

rl2091

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum