» Constant pain, I want to die.
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 pm by Meggiemay

» What is Vulvodynia?
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 pm by mary jane

» Will I ever be able to wear jeans?
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 pm by jungleclover

» Looking for a friend IRL; LA/OC
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm by jungleclover

» Anyone else get this from yeast infections? (new member)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:37 pm by jungleclover

» Owner of vulvodyniSuppoet.com
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 pm by LaurenVV

Vulvadynia

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:53 pm by Linda Williams

I am 68 years old and a year ago was diagnosed with vestibulitis, then vulvadynia. I have a history of chinchilla bladder infections, have had major bladder repair, hysterectomy, mid 30's, an auto immune disease. I take a daily antibiotic to keep UTI's at bay. My doctor has done the Quip test which was uncomfortable but did not test anything. I use Premarin vaginal cream 2 times a week. These …

Comments: 4

Just Diagnosed with Vulvadynia

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 pm by CherryTree23

Well, I was just diagnosed today, yay...my symptoms are just burning pain in vaginal opening. This all came about after taking Bactrim, Monistat, Clindomycin and Diflucan. This doctor was extremely confident I have Vulvadynia. Also told me my vaginal skin isn't red. Yes, it is, mine isn't typically electric red. He prescribed Ampytripline (sp) said, I have a very mild case, and worse case …

Comments: 7

Constant pain, I want to die.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:29 am by Meggiemay

I posted on here a few years ago but my symptoms went away with the inflammation. I didn't get so lucky this time.

For over three months, i've had terrible rawness, burning, soreness in the urethral/vestibule area and pressure/hypersensitivity in the clitoral area. I've also had some lower abdominal pressure and burning on my butt. I can barely walk! My gyno hasn't been much help. I'm on …

Comments: 21

Looking for a friend IRL; LA/OC

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 am by crypticcalico

Hello!

I am hoping to find a friend in the LA/OC area that I can meet up with in person. I live in Long Beach, California and I am willing to drive a bit to meet. The only person that I've told about this is my doctor(s) and someone who couldn't wrap their brain around it. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone else who understands.

Comments: 1

Owner of vulvodyniSuppoet.com

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 pm by LaurenVV

Hi, I started vulvodyniasupport.com at the age of 28.
I was a leader when there was no help, no forums etc.

As I went on my path, I found acupuncture, herbs and time helped me recover.
Most never do.

I met a wonderful woman named Hanna. She was a patient and became a support leader. She lived in FLoroda.

I have moved on from the support world and found a career that allowed
Me to bring my …

Comments: 0

anyone from southern california in here?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm by Melissa777

Hi Im just wondering if anyone here is from so cal- USA
I am in san diego- but from LA!!!

Comments: 6

Anyone else try Cold Laser therapy/ Low Level Laser Therapy for their vestibulodynia?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:01 am by Tired89

Hello everyone. It's been quite a long time since I've posted. I've been extremely depressed and bottling it all up. I've been seeing a pelvic floor therapist (it's only been 4 visits) for my provoked vestibulodynia and the only reason she can get inside of me to do myofascial release and to use the dilators is because I use BLT (benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine) ointment on my vestibule prior …

Comments: 2

Clitoris Issues

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm by January

I am going crazyyy trying to figure out what's wrong. Please does anyone else have an issue similar to mine? I'm only 22. So, basically when my clit is lightly rubbed, there is no feeling. However, when rubbed vigorously and directly, the burning and tingling sensations shoot down my legs and feet as if coming to the end of an orgasm but with no good feeling leading up. It's so strange. What …

Comments: 1

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:37 pm by Lisa1627

Hi ladies. I am new to the forum. I have had what I think is vulvodynia caused from hsv 2. So not only do I have the burning vag but the constant feeling of being contagious. I can honestly say that I hate my life and myself right now. There are days when I think I would rather be dead. I tried the amitryptline and it helped but if it's only making my brain think I don't have pain then it's …

Comments: 12

Pregnancy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnancy!

Post  Sunflower82 on Sun May 11, 2014 11:55 am

Hi,
Like most people here I've been on a long journey with v, but it had happened and I'm 8 weeks pregnant, maybe a little early to be celebrating by the weeks have gone by very slowly. Anyway been pregnant with v just wondering what people have fond in terms of symptoms? Most if my v symptoms had gone before I got pregnant, experiencing some burning down below similar to a urine infection but it's clear, I had these symptoms before !

Kt

Sunflower82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnancy!

Post  Alana3 on Mon May 12, 2014 12:27 pm

I've heard of a lot of people getting their pain back during pregnancy even those with a vestibulectomy. I don't know what to tell you except ask your doctor what to do, I'm assuming there's less treatment available when you're pregnant because of the baby. I know anti-depressants are out of the question, but maybe you could use a topical. Good luck

Alana3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Fri May 23, 2014 8:14 am

Congratulations! It's a mixed bag from what I know. For some it gets better, some it stays the same and some worse. I would suggest seeing a women's health physio during your pregnancy so they can work on getting your pelvic floor in tip top shape and help relieve any symptoms a natural way. Good luck and keep us posted x
Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re:Pregnacy

Post  Sunflower82 on Fri May 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Dear Sebby,
Thanks for your reply, yeah I'm back in touch with my women's health Physio hope to have some regular sessions again. Have to wait till after 14 weeks though, hasn't been too bad so far in terms of V, just the slight burning sensation after going to the loo, but there is no infection so I'm sure it's related to my pelvic floor muscles!

Let u know how it goes

Kt

Sunflower82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum