» relationships/suicidal
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:15 pm by meelie

» Probiotics
Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:53 am by meelie

» Physical Therapy Tips
Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:49 am by meelie

» I am cured - Lyrica helped!!!
Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 am by BpCookie

» Newly Diagnosed, I have been suffering now for 6 months.
Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:20 pm by meelie

» PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE
Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 am by Nichlas B.

Newly diagnosed

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:35 am by drivenbyambition

My story started when I noticed a burning sensation last year. My period was late and I wore a maxi pad in fear of my period starting unexpectedly. I got very irritated and eventually ended up with bacterial vaginosis (that I believe happened due to the maxi pads). When I went for my pelvic exam, I was diagnosed with the previous mentioned condition, but was told treating it would not heal my …

Comments: 2

Physical Therapy Tips

Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:04 am by stsissy

I'm trying to get a physical therapist--I'm pretty sure it will help--but my new insurance is proving to be super complicated and I won't be able to make an appointment for at least another month in all likeliness. Is there anyone whose had some success with PT who can give me some tips on what to do for self massage or stretches. I'd like to start working on it ASAP! Thanks!

Comments: 1

Newly Diagnosed, I have been suffering now for 6 months.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 pm by OBRN2007sms

I am 45 have recently moved to another state; under a lot of stress because we cannot sell our house and are carrying two mortgages. Three days before I started to have problems with this I went to my orthopedic and had a steroid shot in my hip but something went wrong and the injection went into my sciatica nerve and I and a reaction to the lidicaine I ended up in a wheel chair because I was …

PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 am by ria

Hello everyone,

I am now pain free no medication. Please look up Dr Robert Morse on youtube he has helped me with my constant pain he is a Naturopathic doctor in America. I did not go and see him I had a telephone consultation, but please feel free to call the clinic advice is there for free can you beleive it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you need any advice please contact me I …

Comments: 82

stop drinking tea and coffee! I cured myself!

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:21 am by Milla2015a

I would like to tell how I cured myself from this awful condition. Three years ago I had this condition for about 8 months! I suffered a lot! Nothing helped, when they prescribed antidepressants, I fell asleep immediately after the first tablet for 8 hours (daytime), so I never took these tablets any more. One professor looked at the creams that were prescribed and said to me that they make more …

Newly diagnosed, seriously down right now

Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm by ndal-trea

Warning: I am going to whine a lot here.
I was diagnosed today with vulvodynia. 45 year old woman with no other health problems. I am living in a new city and went to an MD I was referred to by friends who loved him. He was very nice, but he was so matter of fact about it during the exam "I see nothing there. Does it hurt when I push here? How about there? You have vulvodynia" and then …

Comments: 9

miserable for years

Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:00 am by cdrocab

I've ridden and shown horses for years and for the last 18 years carried Lidocaine cream in my saddle bags They say if you suffer from Vulvodynia stop riding horses and bikes. I no longer ride motorcycles but still try to bicycle and if armed, am able to ride the trails on my horse for about 2 hours. I had to find a home for my ungaited horse since the bouncing made it worse. No jeans allowed so …

honestly no idea what's wrong with me =(

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:00 am by tiramisu

My butt has been moist and in some pain for maybe a week and a half now. Boyfriend has hemmoroids right now so we figured maybe I did too somehow. But then last Friday my vagina started hurting and has been extremely sore. One day it did hurt to urinate, but not much on the other days. I've been on my period since it started, but I can tell it's also more moist down there than normal. It is …

Comments: 4

scared to take Pregabalin/lyrica

Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:44 pm by Jo44

Hi

Last Friday I was diagnosed by my gynocologist with Vulva Vestibulitus. He's given me 150mg of Pregabalin/lyrica to take, once a day plus Dermovate cream to apply twice a day!
I'm scared to try the meds & would like to hear from anyone whose had success with it please?

Last year I came off Mirtazapine which is been taking for anxiety. It took me from Feb -Oct to wean off it & was …

Comments: 3

Neogyn.us

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neogyn.us

Post  florence1009 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:12 pm

I am new here. Does anybody here about a novel cream called NEOGYN?
I am suffering vulvodynia since years and my OB suggested to try Neogyn... www.neogyn.us
They have a "try it for free" programm ongoing...So I will try it and let you know!!!

PS: They made a clinical study in Belgium with promising results: I found the results on vulvodyniatreatment.com

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neogyn.us

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 pm

I have never heard of it. I am a bit skeptical of a cream that I couldnt get on prescription from my doctor and that is being sold for profit. Then again I really dont know if it works?

Before using it take the list of ingrediennts to your doctor and pharmicist to check it out

I am far to scared now to use anything but natural products such as coconut oil down there!

If it does help then deff let us know

Wishing you luck

admin@vulvodyniasupportforum.com

Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Neogyn ingredients

Post  florence1009 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

No parabens, no Propylen Glycol... I'll let you know. I just ordered a tube for free today. I am ready to try! Need something anyway!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm

I would be interested to know what the active ingredient/s are that make it soothing?

Yes let us know how it goes and good luck!

admin@vulvodyniasupportforum.com

Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

neogyn test

Post  florence1009 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 am

I received the tube (UPS shipped) without problems. Nice cream; I apllied it 3 times now just on my vestibule. i had a little tingling at the beginning. No tingling now. So far so good. They recommend to apply the cream twice a day for at least 6 weeks to realy feel the difference. I am trying to be patient.
The ingrediensts are interesting. They say it is a mix of some proteins and growth factors. They claim it makes the skin arround the vulva thicker...
I'll keep you posted! Smile

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 am

Please be careful there is alcohol in the ingredients. I hope it works, but I had a lot of problems with creams from the Doctors Trimovate, Yeast creams just made my Vulva skin red sore and swollen. I hope the cream works but so afraid of the pain and discomfort I went through at the beginning using all creams prescribed. Howard Glazer told me to put nothing on the vulva you could not eat olive oil natural products ect.........

Take Care
Ria

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn ingredients

Post  florence1009 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31 am

Where did you see there is alcool in it? There is nothing like this. So far I get absolutely no irritation of any kind! I asked my OB on ingredient ; he told NEOGYN seems pretty well done... did you visit neogyn.us?

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogn.us

Post  ria on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:48 am

Perhaps I have got it wrong cetearyl alcohol? Is this ok. I really hope it works do you have Vulvodynia pain constant?

Sorry if I got this wrong

Hope it works

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pain

Post  florence1009 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 am

I have pain only during intercourse or when inserting a tampon... Really when I have some pressure down there.

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah001 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Can anyone who has a tube of this post the ingredients please? I've looked and am interested but it doesn't sem to be available in the U.K, typical. Please can we have a list of ingredients?

Sarah001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogn.us

Post  ria on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am

Hi Everyone,

I have sent for a free sample , go to website. Might as well get sample and do homework on ingredients. We need to know what is in it.

Take care all

Ria

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn results

Post  florence1009 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Hello Girls!
Just a few words to let you know that I feel better! Smile I feel something is different down there:less tensed, clearly less sensitive...I keep applying my neogyn cream, and pray! I'll definitely keep you posted!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 am

Hi Ladies,

I have sent for my free sample cost £17.00 U P S delivery. Tomorrow I will write all info I have on it. Really scared to use it .

Keep you posted

Ria Smile

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:17 am

Hi Ladies,

I have sent for my free sample cost £17.00 U P S delivery. Tomorrow I will write all info I have on it. Really scared to use it .

Keep you posted

Ria Smile

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn ingedient

Post  florence1009 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 pm

I checked on the ingredient; neogyn is a biotech product and contains proteins coming from "cultivated human fetal fibroblasts". I ask a friend who told me this is relatively conventional bio-technologies eventhough the fact of using anything with an "Fetal" origin is always hot material for the journalist! My friend told me that tipically most Polio vaccines are made the same way...
So if you reject sensionalism, it seems pretty solid science.

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum