I forgot my password

Latest topics
PAIN FREE WITH DR ROBERT MORSE

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:19 pm by ria

Hello everyone,

I am now pain free no medication. Please look up Dr Robert Morse on youtube he has helped me with my constant pain he is a Naturopathic doctor in America. I did not go and see him I had a telephone consultation, but please feel free to call the clinic advice is there for free can you beleive it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you need any advice please contact me I …

Comments: 23

NEWBIE UNCERTAIN

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:48 pm by QueenLatifahzw

Hi I am a newbie glad to join your site can already see it going to be much help.
I am 52 years old going through menopause. This has been going on for close to 3 years. It all started when my periods began to be irregular and for the first time in my life I came down with a UTI which was treated with antibiotics but I started to experience frequent urination and burning thereafter not all the …

Comments: 2

Any chance this could be something other than vulvodynia?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:45 am by mythreesons

I'm 45 and was diagnosed with vulvodynia 2 years ago. I was put on amitriptyline and vagifem and got the symptoms pretty much under control for almost 2 years, with just minor flare-ups whenever I'd have to wear a pad during my period. I weaned myself off the vagifem after the first 6 months and still didn't have a flare-up. Then in mid-June of this year, I started getting vulvar inflammation …

Comments: 4

New and no longer in pain, but struggling to orgasm

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm by bearferret

Hi I had Vulvadinia for three years, had no help from my doctor so I self referred myself to the Sexual Health Clinic, the young Dr was wonderful, he prescribed Amitryptilin and I was on it for three months, now I have no pain.

I have come off the tablets, (that was difficult, as I wasnt aware how addictive they were), but tablets stopped and sex is great again, the only problem I now have is …

Comments: 1

vulvodynia

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:44 am by owlcity

I've bee recently diagnosted with vulvodynia. I had my first UTI and that was probably the trigger for me. I started using estrace topical cream and at first it didn't help at all. After few weeks i actually had one month with no pain or burning. I almost forgot that i have a "problem". The lastfew days the burning is back on and off, maybe not as bad as before. I don't know if i should …

Comments: 7

New to forum but not new to vulvodynia

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:31 pm by Nelliewelly

New to forum. Based in UK (south east). Just come from another gynae appointment- you have to laugh or you'd cry. Gynae suggested injections to turn off ovaries then hysterectomy. I am 40 and had 2 major vulvodynia flares lasting months-years since I was 20. This is third flare caused by a dreadful routine cervical smear by professional nurse (?!?!) in December 2013. I try to stay positive, …

Comments: 4

Has anyone tried Fusidic acid-hydrocortisone cream?

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 pm by yoginimom

i'm always scared to try a new prescription in case it makes it worse. Has anyone tried this and had success?

Also does your skin feel like a raw chemical type burn pain? And what do you do that helps ease the skin sensitivity?

I've tried coconut oil, and that can be helpful at time. But sometimes nothing works.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Comments: 0

New Here ~~~~

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:07 am by daisiesfordays

Hi all,  I love you 
I'm new here!
I'm a junior in college and was recently diagnosed with VVS. I had been taking birth control for the past year and 2 months before getting diagnosed, since it was the only thing that worked for my skin. Of course, I'm one of those people who hates hates hates blood, so I would always skip the sugar pills and start a new pack.
I got a yeast infection once, and …

Comments: 3

New here, diagnosed 2 years ago

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 pm by mythreesons

I'm Teri from Alberta, Canada. I was diagnosed with Vulvodynia 2 years ago after 2 months of terrible burning pain that doctors could find no reason for. I started taking Elavil (30 mg per day) and Vagifem 2 times/week. That kept symptoms mostly under control for almost 2 full years. About 6 weeks ago, I started my first major flare-up for reasons unknown and can't seem to get it under …

Comments: 5

Neogyn.us

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neogyn.us

Post  florence1009 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am

I am new here. Does anybody here about a novel cream called NEOGYN?
I am suffering vulvodynia since years and my OB suggested to try Neogyn... www.neogyn.us
They have a "try it for free" programm ongoing...So I will try it and let you know!!!

PS: They made a clinical study in Belgium with promising results: I found the results on vulvodyniatreatment.com

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neogyn.us

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:47 am

I have never heard of it. I am a bit skeptical of a cream that I couldnt get on prescription from my doctor and that is being sold for profit. Then again I really dont know if it works?

Before using it take the list of ingrediennts to your doctor and pharmicist to check it out

I am far to scared now to use anything but natural products such as coconut oil down there!

If it does help then deff let us know

Wishing you luck

admin@vulvodyniasupportforum.com

Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Neogyn ingredients

Post  florence1009 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 am

No parabens, no Propylen Glycol... I'll let you know. I just ordered a tube for free today. I am ready to try! Need something anyway!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 am

I would be interested to know what the active ingredient/s are that make it soothing?

Yes let us know how it goes and good luck!

admin@vulvodyniasupportforum.com

Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

neogyn test

Post  florence1009 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

I received the tube (UPS shipped) without problems. Nice cream; I apllied it 3 times now just on my vestibule. i had a little tingling at the beginning. No tingling now. So far so good. They recommend to apply the cream twice a day for at least 6 weeks to realy feel the difference. I am trying to be patient.
The ingrediensts are interesting. They say it is a mix of some proteins and growth factors. They claim it makes the skin arround the vulva thicker...
I'll keep you posted! Smile

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Please be careful there is alcohol in the ingredients. I hope it works, but I had a lot of problems with creams from the Doctors Trimovate, Yeast creams just made my Vulva skin red sore and swollen. I hope the cream works but so afraid of the pain and discomfort I went through at the beginning using all creams prescribed. Howard Glazer told me to put nothing on the vulva you could not eat olive oil natural products ect.........

Take Care
Ria

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn ingredients

Post  florence1009 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Where did you see there is alcool in it? There is nothing like this. So far I get absolutely no irritation of any kind! I asked my OB on ingredient ; he told NEOGYN seems pretty well done... did you visit neogyn.us?

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogn.us

Post  ria on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Perhaps I have got it wrong cetearyl alcohol? Is this ok. I really hope it works do you have Vulvodynia pain constant?

Sorry if I got this wrong

Hope it works

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pain

Post  florence1009 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

I have pain only during intercourse or when inserting a tampon... Really when I have some pressure down there.

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah001 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Can anyone who has a tube of this post the ingredients please? I've looked and am interested but it doesn't sem to be available in the U.K, typical. Please can we have a list of ingredients?

Sarah001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have sent for a free sample , go to website. Might as well get sample and do homework on ingredients. We need to know what is in it.

Take care all

Ria

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn results

Post  florence1009 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 am

Hello Girls!
Just a few words to let you know that I feel better! Smile I feel something is different down there:less tensed, clearly less sensitive...I keep applying my neogyn cream, and pray! I'll definitely keep you posted!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

Hi Ladies,

I have sent for my free sample cost £17.00 U P S delivery. Tomorrow I will write all info I have on it. Really scared to use it .

Keep you posted

Ria Smile

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am

Hi Ladies,

I have sent for my free sample cost £17.00 U P S delivery. Tomorrow I will write all info I have on it. Really scared to use it .

Keep you posted

Ria Smile

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn ingedient

Post  florence1009 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am

I checked on the ingredient; neogyn is a biotech product and contains proteins coming from "cultivated human fetal fibroblasts". I ask a friend who told me this is relatively conventional bio-technologies eventhough the fact of using anything with an "Fetal" origin is always hot material for the journalist! My friend told me that tipically most Polio vaccines are made the same way...
So if you reject sensionalism, it seems pretty solid science.

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum