I forgot my password

Latest topics
Magnesium oil/flakes

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:06 pm by Sunflower82

Hi,
I've been reading about magnesium and how increase you intake can generally help!
Has anyone had any expeience of using the oil or flakes as a soak in the bath? I would like to give it a try but I don't use anything in the bath and I wonder if it can affect the skin around the vulvar ?

Many thanks

Katie

Comments: 3

New guy looking for help

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 am by rejected.803

My wife was diagnosed with Neuroproliferative Vestibulodynia earlier this year. After 19 years of pain on her part and rejection on mine, there is finally a diagnosis and a recommended treatment....surgery. Instead of being happy, she has made the sadistic decision to deny me any sex at all (but that started in July 2013, and she did not tell me till October) and has no intention of having the …

Comments: 4

getting better slowly..

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 pm by lavrose

Getting better slowly but surely. Been able to have sex a few times a week, for about a year now. Ive been using Boric acid suppositories, 2 caps inserted in the vag morning and evening and for a while (about 2 months) yeast arrest suppositories along with them twice a day, now Im using carlsons Vitamin e suppositories with the boric acid. The only downside is, its messy, especially during sex, …

Comments: 7

Suffering 2 years, diagnosed 5 months ago

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 am by cndianwoman

My name is Sara.

I'm in a relationship of 4.5 years, about 2 years in (shortly after moving in together) our sexlife went downhill on his part. I was always up for it and was turned on by him and wanted sex but he only wanted it sometimes and eventually after being turned away so many time I realised it was really hurting my self esteem and making myself feel unwanted and unnatractive so I …

Comments: 2

Gratuit Fileviewpro 2013 Ou Cracklkjh

Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 am by jamesmaka

Gratuit Fileviewpro 2013 Ou Cracklkjh
tinyurl.com/qjuqrsx

Comments: 1

I'm New and need my fellow V's

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 am by nanmark3

Hi Ladies, I’m so glad to know I’m not alone in this journey! For 24 years I’ve had signs of V, but just here and there.
26 months ago it felt like my body totally turned on me! I had slowly built up to walking 5 miles, so proud of myself! Then my world crashed! **My vulva and inner thighs were so painful and swollen! **My fibromyalgia flared big time! **My painful feet all of the …

Comments: 3

Download Crack 3d Max 2011 Full Version Free Crack.rar

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm by jamesmaka

Download Crack 3d Max 2011 Full Version Free Crack.rar > tinyurl.com/q4xyh57

Doro Unlocker V1 4 | Temp

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am by jamesmaka

Doro Unlocker V1 4 | Temp
tinyurl.com/m6fylgb

Student Of The Year DVD Rip With English Subtitles

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm by jamesmaka

Student Of The Year DVD Rip With English Subtitles
tinyurl.com/q5jfw4n

Neogyn.us

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neogyn.us

Post  florence1009 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 am

I am new here. Does anybody here about a novel cream called NEOGYN?
I am suffering vulvodynia since years and my OB suggested to try Neogyn... www.neogyn.us
They have a "try it for free" programm ongoing...So I will try it and let you know!!!

PS: They made a clinical study in Belgium with promising results: I found the results on vulvodyniatreatment.com

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neogyn.us

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:47 am

I have never heard of it. I am a bit skeptical of a cream that I couldnt get on prescription from my doctor and that is being sold for profit. Then again I really dont know if it works?

Before using it take the list of ingrediennts to your doctor and pharmicist to check it out

I am far to scared now to use anything but natural products such as coconut oil down there!

If it does help then deff let us know

Wishing you luck

admin@vulvodyniasupportforum.com

Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Neogyn ingredients

Post  florence1009 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 am

No parabens, no Propylen Glycol... I'll let you know. I just ordered a tube for free today. I am ready to try! Need something anyway!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebby (Admin) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 am

I would be interested to know what the active ingredient/s are that make it soothing?

Yes let us know how it goes and good luck!

admin@vulvodyniasupportforum.com

Sebby (Admin)
Admin

View user profile http://vulvodyniasupport.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

neogyn test

Post  florence1009 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

I received the tube (UPS shipped) without problems. Nice cream; I apllied it 3 times now just on my vestibule. i had a little tingling at the beginning. No tingling now. So far so good. They recommend to apply the cream twice a day for at least 6 weeks to realy feel the difference. I am trying to be patient.
The ingrediensts are interesting. They say it is a mix of some proteins and growth factors. They claim it makes the skin arround the vulva thicker...
I'll keep you posted! Smile

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Please be careful there is alcohol in the ingredients. I hope it works, but I had a lot of problems with creams from the Doctors Trimovate, Yeast creams just made my Vulva skin red sore and swollen. I hope the cream works but so afraid of the pain and discomfort I went through at the beginning using all creams prescribed. Howard Glazer told me to put nothing on the vulva you could not eat olive oil natural products ect.........

Take Care
Ria

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn ingredients

Post  florence1009 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Where did you see there is alcool in it? There is nothing like this. So far I get absolutely no irritation of any kind! I asked my OB on ingredient ; he told NEOGYN seems pretty well done... did you visit neogyn.us?

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogn.us

Post  ria on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Perhaps I have got it wrong cetearyl alcohol? Is this ok. I really hope it works do you have Vulvodynia pain constant?

Sorry if I got this wrong

Hope it works

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pain

Post  florence1009 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

I have pain only during intercourse or when inserting a tampon... Really when I have some pressure down there.

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah001 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Can anyone who has a tube of this post the ingredients please? I've looked and am interested but it doesn't sem to be available in the U.K, typical. Please can we have a list of ingredients?

Sarah001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have sent for a free sample , go to website. Might as well get sample and do homework on ingredients. We need to know what is in it.

Take care all

Ria

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neogyn results

Post  florence1009 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 am

Hello Girls!
Just a few words to let you know that I feel better! Smile I feel something is different down there:less tensed, clearly less sensitive...I keep applying my neogyn cream, and pray! I'll definitely keep you posted!

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

Hi Ladies,

I have sent for my free sample cost £17.00 U P S delivery. Tomorrow I will write all info I have on it. Really scared to use it .

Keep you posted

Ria Smile

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn.us

Post  ria on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am

Hi Ladies,

I have sent for my free sample cost £17.00 U P S delivery. Tomorrow I will write all info I have on it. Really scared to use it .

Keep you posted

Ria Smile

ria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

neogyn ingedient

Post  florence1009 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am

I checked on the ingredient; neogyn is a biotech product and contains proteins coming from "cultivated human fetal fibroblasts". I ask a friend who told me this is relatively conventional bio-technologies eventhough the fact of using anything with an "Fetal" origin is always hot material for the journalist! My friend told me that tipically most Polio vaccines are made the same way...
So if you reject sensionalism, it seems pretty solid science.

florence1009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum